PDA

View Full Version : Warrenty!

Wolfeoak
03-14-2010, 05:40 PM
The warranty for computer software bought from Ubisoft states that you will be able to return a default product within 90 days from the purchase date.
My suggestion is that we who all bought the default Assassins creed II sends it back to Ubisoft and demand a full refund for the expenses.
Because I consider it to be default as long as you not are able to play it. Even though itís not the disc itself that is the problem.

Iíve been in contact with my company lawyers to see if itís possible to make any legal actions against the Ubisoft Company due to the recent events regarding the problems with DRM. One of my company lawyers promised that he would look in to the matter together with a British colleague who is a great game fanatic and as I understand it, is furious over the way that Ubisoft treats their customers. I will also contact the Consumer Administration in my country to see what the legal rules say about a product that you bought and then canít use. And if itís possible to do any claim for damage due to a product that doesnít work properly.

oded1st
03-14-2010, 11:20 PM
Well If you Bought the game then I Am An Old Bread!
Im Also Frustrated with the DRM but I FUlly understand Ubisoft!!!
They Are Being Attacked!!!
aND i bELEVE That if Ubisoft will Lose This Fight.....
Then NO MORE PC GAME FROM UBISOFT!!!!
So I Will Give Them My Support For NOW!

zgubilici
03-15-2010, 12:16 AM
Keep all DRM related discussions in the existing DRM thread (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5251069024/m/1801042338/p/23), please.

Thanks.