PDA

View Full Version : Hidden and Disguise

swiftavenger212
05-30-2011, 01:25 PM
Lately i havent been getting any hidden bonuses at all with disguise, anyone else experiencing this?

MrJLBoyyy
05-30-2011, 01:33 PM
Welcome to the forums!

In order to get disguise, you must:

Be using rapid reload or the one that isn't long lasting. (Long-Lasting and regular don't work)

Have the disguise beep a few times.

And not be in high profile before you kill.

There might be more, but that's all I know for sure.

PkmnAssassin
05-30-2011, 01:44 PM
You get the Hidden bonus from Strong/Rapid Reload Disguise when you manage a kill someone without triggering a chase.

Archybad
05-30-2011, 01:48 PM
Doesn't work if you've crossed from silent to discreet and are still in discreet. You can wait for it to go back to silent though and you'll still get your hidden.

swiftavenger212
05-30-2011, 01:50 PM
oh, it always used to work, and i jsut tried normal disguise and doesnt work. Idk if its a bug or what. This just started happening to me recently so was just wondering
been surfing the forums for a while now just decided to make an account now

papartusedmcrsk
05-30-2011, 05:26 PM
I always pop RR Disguise too late. I will almost forget and when I finally remember I waited too long.

WIDOMKR383
05-30-2011, 06:52 PM
I run into this bug all the time on PS3... I always use RR disguise.

Sometimes it only does it 2-3 times a game, others it goes game after game after game, so I have to completely shut down my PS3 and restart the game for it to start working again.

Ripe Claw
05-30-2011, 07:05 PM
I have problems with not getting my hidden in disguise pretty frequently as well. I always just assumed I must be accidentally hitting discreet without noticing or something. Sometimes though I get the incognito and still don't get my hidden, even when I've had it on for a few seconds. On the flip side, I have gotten my hidden many times after my disguise has worn, so I guess it evens out.

obliviondoll
05-30-2011, 09:06 PM
Originally posted by swiftavenger212:
oh, it always used to work, and i jsut tried normal disguise and doesnt work. Idk if its a bug or what. This just started happening to me recently so was just wondering
been surfing the forums for a while now just decided to make an account now
Nobody else noticed this?

Normal Disguise doesn't work.

Only the challenge-unlocked versions do.

Use Rapid-Reload.

Ripe Claw
05-30-2011, 10:10 PM
Yes, noticed it, but I thought someone had already covered it, so was just picking up where others took it.

On the topic of rr/strong giving hidden though, I have gotten the hidden with a discreet kill from rr disguise on many occasions, I still don't fully understand it. Can you hit discreet, but not fill all the way back up to silent and still get the hidden if you weren't in high profile in the last second or something?

Sometimes I don't get the hidden when in silent, sometimes I get it when discreet, I always make sure it is active for at least 1 second, usually 2 before I make the kill, so I know it isn't because I killed too soon after using the ability.

swiftavenger212
05-31-2011, 02:28 AM
used to use disguise all the time (RR/LL) both got me hidden its just past few days i cant get any hidden bonuses from yet even if its incognito or silent

i2eign_DoVVn
05-31-2011, 03:59 PM
OK GUYS LISTEN L@@K this list real quick and you will quickly learn almost everything about disguise and hidden bonuses. Seriously.

1. Only natural acrobatic positions (not drop down or hanging acro's) will apply the hidden and acrobatic bonuses together in your Kill Score. You will either get acro or hidden but not both unless it's natural acro on the map while doing an aerial.

2. Only RAPID and STRONG DISGUISE give the hidden bonus on your kills and BOTH WORK ON AERIALS!!!!!!!!! 200 hidden 150 focus 100 acrobatic. PUT THEM ALL TOGETHER IN 1 KILL (yep)

Knives/Disguise/Wall runner

3. Your persona must fully change to the disguised person and even then THE SCORING IS NOT FULL PROOF! Duh..Assassin's Creed Multiplayer.......

4. Hidden Bonuses are completely flawed and inconsistent from HAYBALES!!!!! If you have the chance, always sit in the haybale for a half second to make sure you're getting 500

i2eign_DoVVn
05-31-2011, 04:06 PM
The leap of faith usually destroys your incog and silent status so beware of that also.

^^^^THIS NEEDS TO BE FIXED! Why is the game punishing people for using a leap of faith? This is absolutely DUMB! Like seriously Ubisoft, will you get a clue?

swiftavenger212
05-31-2011, 04:26 PM
I usually get the hidden from the haybales.

Disguise has just been acting up since past week, it was fine before that, but I have done everything with disguise, just wont work. Used to use disguise with charge all the time just not getting hidden bonuses now.

Serrachio
05-31-2011, 05:57 PM
Originally posted by i2eign_DoVVn:
The leap of faith usually destroys your incog and silent status so beware of that also.

^^^^THIS NEEDS TO BE FIXED! Why is the game punishing people for using a leap of faith? This is absolutely DUMB! Like seriously Ubisoft, will you get a clue?

If you leaped from a rooftop into a bale of hay, it's sort of obvious that you're going to be attracting people's attention to you.

That's why the meter goes down.