PDA

View Full Version : my list of problems with the game, how about you?

bootysnapper69
03-16-2005, 05:28 PM
dont get me wrong, I like the game, but it seems that our work is far from over...

---------------------------------------------
very chuggy around the ppl waving goodbye

the stars in the night sky have trails that dont go away

screens that were previously displayed are ghosting on the next screen, for example the valves in the control room will be ghosting in the night sky once i go up to the bridge.

need a sh2 type rudder control on the key board with 5 degree increments

can't rig for red manually wtf

can I actually man the deck gun myself?? havnt been able to do that yet.

can only move one crew at a time on the crew management screen, need to be able to move multiple people

is anyone else having a hell of a time erasing old courses that you plot?, the whole course plotting and zooming in and out interface seems very awkward and clumsy. I really miss the sh2 zoom in and out and course plotting.

when the map is zoomed in to the shore it looks like pong blocks or old atari style .

please lose the helmets for the deck gun and AA crew.

needs to be a chase camera, the whole free camera is awkward

the surface of the water from underneath the water looks super wierd at certain depths.

cant seem to use electric motors on the surface

cant seem to use just port or just starboard engine separately

the opening of the torpedo tubes sounds like compressed air leaking, does anyone else feel like the sound should be different?

how come the binocular view doesnt toggle when you press it?

Rockeye5
03-16-2005, 05:33 PM
Holy nitpick http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_eek.gif

bootysnapper69
03-16-2005, 05:39 PM
gee, you must be fortunate enough not to have any of the graphics problems mentioned above.

hey, i figured if some of these options were offered in a crusty game like silent **** II the it shouldn't be asking too much for them in silent hunter III (like rudder control on the keyboard).

come on man, there isnt even a screen resolution option...

CCIP
03-16-2005, 05:40 PM
Good eyes/ears there http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Let's look at this in the positive way and hope the devs pay attention to reports like that.

Rockeye5
03-16-2005, 06:00 PM
"screens that were previously displayed are ghosting on the next screen, for example the valves in the control room will be ghosting in the night sky once i go up to the bridge."

Sounds like an LCD monitor problem to me.

"can I actually man the deck gun myself?? havnt been able to do that yet."

Yes you can, it's on the side toolbar when surfaced.

"can only move one crew at a time on the crew management screen, need to be able to move multiple people"

You can move multiple people. Right and left Click

'Stars in sky leaving a trail and chuggyness' sounds like glitches/poor sys config. List your specs.