PDA

View Full Version : So glad to be back.

VMF-214_Pappy
06-10-2007, 08:48 AM
Hello thank you all for your support while I was away it was a horrible experience for me and my family and its so nice to be back here. I neglected and took so many things for granted.

Finally got online and flew last night for first time in 16months. Got my first kill and landed it in zekes, than got myself pwned lol. These new pedals are great but takes time to get my gunnery back with the. The game runs amazing from little i tried. Never seen game run so good or models seem pretty good. See you all around.

Thank you S~

heywooood
06-10-2007, 10:10 AM
on the contrary - Thank You Pappy, glad to have you back and hope that all is well with you and your family now.

We seem to be on the verge of maybe seeing the final patch for this sim as well as some news on the Battle of Britain from 1c...maybe quite soon.

Bearcat99
06-10-2007, 08:41 PM
Hey man.... Welcome home. I have a cousin in the sandbox as we speak....

<span class="ev_code_RED">~!</span> <span class="ev_code_WHITE">S</span> <span class="ev_code_BLUE">!~</span>

PF_Coastie
06-10-2007, 08:50 PM
Welcome home man and a hearfelt S! to you.

M2morris
06-10-2007, 09:02 PM
Salute

Take a knee, drink water,
f--k that, drink a beer.
Welcome home.

VMF-214_Pappy
06-11-2007, 05:40 AM
S~ and thanks guys.

T_O_A_D
06-11-2007, 06:25 AM
Welcome back Pappy. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/clap.gif

TgD Thunderbolt56
06-11-2007, 07:12 AM
Welcome back. Glad you're safe.

Targ
06-11-2007, 07:29 AM
Welcome back home Pappy http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Monguse
06-11-2007, 08:24 AM
Glad you are back! I and a few of us were getting tired of having to trade the "I'm the best looking in the Lobby" chat.

We'll share, but if you want it back, you gonna have to earn it.

All kidding aside, as I said before, welcome back.

Taylortony
06-11-2007, 03:31 PM
Yeah... I even offered to send u a comfort pack from the Uk in one threads on the subject, but no one came back to me........... thought it would make a real interesting change from all the US stuff you would or would not be getting, we do make some pretty cool stuff here along with some dross like Blair......... welcome back http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

BadA1m
06-11-2007, 03:40 PM
Glad yer safe ~S~

XyZspineZyX
06-11-2007, 06:26 PM
Originally posted by VMF-214_Pappy:
Hello thank you all for your support while I was away it was a horrible experience for me and my family and its so nice to be back here. I neglected and took so many things for granted.

Finally got online and flew last night for first time in 16months. Got my first kill and landed it in zekes, than got myself pwned lol. These new pedals are great but takes time to get my gunnery back with the. The game runs amazing from little i tried. Never seen game run so good or models seem pretty good. See you all around.

Thank you S~

Glad you're back

VMF-214_Pappy
06-12-2007, 06:13 AM
Man do i suck now. Hard to get use to rudder pedals

Cajun76
06-12-2007, 06:55 AM
Welcome home and S! sir.

Choctaw111
06-12-2007, 08:38 AM
Welcome back. I found that coming back home was much more difficult that going away. If you ever need anyone to talk to please feel free to send me a PM.
I did mean to get the info to send you a care package and I feel so guilty that I did not and I am so sorry. I was away on deployments from 2001 to the end of 2003 and when I got back I forgot my username and password here and had to make a new one. That was a little frustrating for me but that was the least of my worries.
I hope that all is well with you and that this will be a time where you and your family can readjust and can get settled back in again. I do hope to hear from you.

buglord
06-12-2007, 11:24 AM
Good to see you back m8. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif

VMF-214_Pappy
06-12-2007, 03:25 PM
Originally posted by Choctaw111:
Welcome back. I found that coming back home was much more difficult that going away. If you ever need anyone to talk to please feel free to send me a PM.
I did mean to get the info to send you a care package and I feel so guilty that I did not and I am so sorry. I was away on deployments from 2001 to the end of 2003 and when I got back I forgot my username and password here and had to make a new one. That was a little frustrating for me but that was the least of my worries.
I hope that all is well with you and that this will be a time where you and your family can readjust and can get settled back in again. I do hope to hear from you.

Well thanks man glad we have alot in common like the rig u got i just ordered a system that is just about exact to that lol, comes on friday.

ComradeBadinov
06-12-2007, 04:26 PM
Welcome back Pappy, glad to see you made it back in one piece, and aren't any more bent than you were before you left.... you JarHeads are a crazy bunch anyway... See ya in HL and maybe we'll hunt together...

Salute and a Semper Fi from an old retired Squidley. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif