PDA

View Full Version : Sort of O.T.- Old Il-2 Video



vocatx
08-31-2006, 08:19 PM
Not long after I showed up here, someone posted a hilarious video which I beleive was made from tracks out of Il-2. It started out saying something about a pilot who hunted the skies and was feared by everyone. Then it said "This is NOT that pilot", and the music from the Vonage commercials started playing with short clips of all sorts of gaffes.

Does anybody know what video I'm talking about, and where can I download it? It's a real classic. I'd love to see it again, and I'm sure a lot of newer folks here haven't seen it.

Cajun76
08-31-2006, 08:43 PM
Can you be more specific? I have quite a few...

carguy_
08-31-2006, 08:44 PM
I`m so intelligent I immediately recalled that.

Author is JG27_Crash.Don`t remember video title but you can contact crash Through Ghost Skies.

AFJ_rsm
08-31-2006, 08:50 PM
title was one-o-nineage

or whine-o-nineage or similar

Cajun76
08-31-2006, 08:58 PM
I have it, I'll try to uploadit in the morning if I have time. (One-o-ninage)

Scharnhorst1943
08-31-2006, 09:14 PM
Originally posted by vocatx:
Not long after I showed up here, someone posted a hilarious video which I beleive was made from tracks out of Il-2. It started out saying something about a pilot who hunted the skies and was feared by everyone. Then it said "This is NOT that pilot", and the music from the Vonage commercials started playing with short clips of all sorts of gaffes.

Does anybody know what video I'm talking about, and where can I download it? It's a real classic. I'd love to see it again, and I'm sure a lot of newer folks here haven't seen it.

There are three of them, BTW. The author is SE_Aetos. Try to PM him or start a thread at him in the "movie maker forum."

If that fails, I have all three and could email them to you or something. (One at a time of corse)

Tooz_69GIAP
08-31-2006, 10:05 PM
No, the vid is definately "One Oh Nine'age" by JG27*Crash (with help from VMF-214_Remus).

I have it, will post a link in a few.

Tooz_69GIAP
08-31-2006, 10:29 PM
Okay, I've uploaded it to yousendit.com and should be good for 7 days, or 25 downloads, whichever comes first.

It's zipped up with WinRar.

Here's the link:

One Oh Nine'age (http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=EF355F705C7A4070)

Scharnhorst1943
08-31-2006, 10:42 PM
Originally posted by Tooz_69GIAP:
No, the vid is definately "One Oh Nine'age" by JG27*Crash (with help from VMF-214_Remus).

I have it, will post a link in a few.

Oh ... OK http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/blink.gif

I thought he was refering to the three movies by SE_Aetos about teaching his son to play online. the titels of the three he has done are:

"Cleared for Takeoff"
"Moosehunt"
"My sister joined the blue side"

My mistake.

vocatx
08-31-2006, 11:59 PM
Yes! It was One-oh-Nineage. Thanks for the help, fellas. That was the first "movie" I had ever seen using Il-2, and I really enjoyed it.

I'm gonna burn that to disc for posterity. (I'm sure AD will love that!)

Thanks for the up-load, Tooz.

P.S.

Scharnhorst, if you find a link to those three you were referring to, I wouldn't mind seeing them as well. They sound pretty good, too.

Scharnhorst1943
09-01-2006, 08:26 AM
Originally posted by vocatx:
Scharnhorst, if you find a link to those three you were referring to, I wouldn't mind seeing them as well. They sound pretty good, too.

Here is a link to the first two:

link (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums?a=search&reqWords=moosehunt&exactPhrase=se+aetos&optWords=&notWords=&f=65710358&subjectOnly=N&afterDate=&beforeDate=&authorName=&exactAuthor=Y&sortType=0&ptyp_poll=Y&ptyp_album=Y&ptyp_msg=Y&ptyp_count=3&x_display_post_details=1&groupType=1&search=Search)


And here is a link to the third one:

link (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums?a=search&reqWords=my+sister+joined+the+blue+side&exactPhrase=se+aetos&optWords=&notWords=&f=65710358&subjectOnly=N&afterDate=&beforeDate=&authorName=&exactAuthor=Y&sortType=0&ptyp_poll=Y&ptyp_album=Y&ptyp_msg=Y&ptyp_count=3&x_display_post_details=1&groupType=1&search=Search)

I really enjoyed these. They are absolutely halarious.

stanford-ukded
09-01-2006, 01:01 PM
none of the final dl liknks work http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

dravisar
09-01-2006, 01:14 PM
oh man, now I gotta see it http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

russ.nl
09-01-2006, 01:21 PM
All you new guys should watch The Entertainer, that's an old, funny IL-2 movie.

Scharnhorst1943
09-01-2006, 11:07 PM
Originally posted by stanford-ukded:
none of the final dl liknks work http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

What is your email? Without compression, the files are 31mb, 57mb and 47mb. If you have high speed you should be fine after I RAR them. I do not feel comfortable uploading them without the author's permission. Try to contact SE_Aetos in the mission builder forum or send him a PM. If that fails I will email them http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif

BTW - I am out of town tomorrow, so I will check this agian on Sun.

Feathered_IV
09-02-2006, 03:58 AM
Just for the record, the music is Woohoo by Japanese Grrrl band the 5 6 7 8's http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif

VMF-214_HaVoK
09-02-2006, 10:24 AM
Ace Hatin is another good one, also created by VMF-214_Remus. You can find it here (http://vmf214blacksheep.com/modules.php?name=Downloads&d_op=viewdownload&cid=8)