PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed Revelations Mac Port?

Jimmney3
11-15-2011, 10:38 PM
Done some searching and so far I haven't been able to find any info on if it'll be ported to mac. Does anyone here know anything?
I'd love this game, but I'm not buying a new computer for a couple years at least, and I really have been looking forward to this.

Haliena
11-16-2011, 09:13 AM
s

Mr_Shade
11-16-2011, 09:28 AM
Hi there,

At present only the PC version has been announced.

There maybe news of a Mac Version at an later date however - all I can suggest is you keep checking for official news on the subject.

ArkhamNative
12-03-2011, 12:06 PM
Ubisoft has given Mac OS lots of love over this past year or so. Getting "Revelations" in my Christmas stocking (or even just an announce) would be the icing on the cake.

timmiex
12-12-2011, 10:27 AM
Hi,

I Really would like Assassin's creed Revelations for mac so...

Ubisoft PLEASE make it!!!!!!
and please make it avalaible on the Mac App Store!!!!!!

alvindarkness
12-24-2011, 11:30 PM
Another vote of for a mac version. With one caveat. PLEASE include controller support this time round, even if its elementary.

It seems Feral Interactive (Batman Arkham Asylum), EA (FIFA12) etc have no problems doing this with their mac ports. AC:Revelations on mac with controller support would make my day.. heck it'd make my year!

Jenya7960
12-25-2011, 04:15 AM
The Mac's version should be on sale!!!!

Morankurai
12-26-2011, 04:45 AM
I would also like a Mac version of the game!

The Mac version of Brotherhood was released about half a year after the console release of the game (April or May). But maybe we haven't to wait such a long time with Revelations because the PC version of Brotherhood was also released after a few months, while Revelations is already out for PC.

timmiex
12-28-2011, 05:59 AM
so, Ubisoft please comfirm that there will be a mac port!!!!!

Mr_Shade
12-28-2011, 11:56 AM
Originally posted by timmiex:
so, Ubisoft please comfirm that there will be a mac port!!!!! There is still no news, so you will have to keep checking.

Itachiark
12-28-2011, 10:14 PM
I LOVE ACR A LOT so please make it for the mac. Thank You Ubisoft.

howardmoon22
01-29-2012, 05:01 PM
Please release it soon instead of waiting like with brotherhood

howardmoon22
01-30-2012, 05:08 PM
Any news?

Raxing
02-12-2012, 10:49 PM
we NEED a mac vesion, or information about it comming

Volunteer316
02-16-2012, 08:05 AM
Yes.....Please release the mac version of assassin's creed revelations soon
We are dying to play it :(

elroadrunner
02-23-2012, 03:54 AM
Seriously. I mean, I love AC:B and all, but I really want to play Revelations on my mac without bootcamp-ing and buying a copy of Windows 7 on top of Revelations. Get on it Ubi!

emeerman
02-29-2012, 01:18 PM
Where can we find the announcements or replies from Ubi? I can't find any news on the Mac version of Revelations and I can't wait to play it!

Please Ubi, share a statement with us...

Itachiark
03-02-2012, 01:34 AM
Come On Ubi Reply already. We LOVE Assassin's Creed Revelations and we want it on the Mac.

dark_skull1993
03-02-2012, 01:54 AM
please, ubisoft make assassins creed revelation for mac
a lot of people want it!!!

ArkhamNative
03-02-2012, 03:47 PM
I was really enjoying Ubisoft's attention to Mac with this series, but now it's March and still no word about Revelations. They're even starting to hype the next one (AC3) for the other platforms. It would be sad if the series ended at Brotherhood.

ace3001
03-02-2012, 04:45 PM
It's usually best to stick with Windows for gaming, you know. Keep Mac OS for productivity and keep Windows for gaming. That's what many of my Mac owning friends do. Sure, a copy of Windows is rather expensive, but once you get one, you can play any PC game without having to wait for Mac ports.

ArkhamNative
03-03-2012, 05:53 AM
It's usually best to stick with Windows for gaming, you know.
This isn't really the place to try to start a platform war, especially when talking about Assassin's Creed. AC has been one of the game series that launches for consoles first and then months later for PCs, at least until Revelations. Consoles seem to be the gaming platform of choice, what with usually over 10x the sales and a fraction of the cost. Porting to PCs (Windows and Mac) can still be profitable and worthwhile, though.

ace3001
03-03-2012, 02:29 PM
This isn't really the place to try to start a platform war, especially when talking about Assassin's Creed. AC has been one of the game series that launches for consoles first and then months later for PCs, at least until Revelations. Consoles seem to be the gaming platform of choice, what with usually over 10x the sales and a fraction of the cost. Porting to PCs (Windows and Mac) can still be profitable and worthwhile, though.
I'm not trying to start a "war" as such. Of course, consoles are the most economical way to play games these days. But if, for some personal or other reason, one wants to play on a PC or Mac, Windows is the easiest way to get access to a wide range of games. It's just a fact.

timmiex
03-04-2012, 01:41 PM
Please make that Port!

it isn't fair! I don't like Windows so I don't have Windows but I want AC Revelations! please I will buy it! Make it available on the Mac App Store!!!!

ace3001
03-04-2012, 03:39 PM
Today when I was sitting through the credits of The Lost Archive, I spotted this bit:

http://i.imgur.com/nFylq.jpg

Would that mean that a Mac version is being worked on, I wonder?

bchay2508
03-06-2012, 01:24 AM
Would like to add my name to this unofficial petition to get ACR ported to mac and all the other pc compatible AC games. To be able to play AC3 on my mac would be great. Please guys don't think there isn't a mac market for these games. I play AC2 and ACB on my mac and it seems wrong to me only having 2 out of the 4 games playable to me. I have an xbox 360 to play on, but I'm on my laptop more and prefer playing on my laptop.

ace3001
03-06-2012, 02:19 AM
Please guys don't think there isn't a mac market for these games.But the reality is, there isn't as much market as there is for the Windows version, and even that isn't as big as the market for the console version.

Bamkon
03-06-2012, 04:02 PM
i also am addin my name to this, PLZ COME UP WITH THE GAME!!!!!!! i mean i get the fact ur mostly trying to get us to buy pc software so we can buy ur game, but im gonna be REALLY pissed if u release AC3 before the mac version of ACR

timmiex
03-11-2012, 09:43 PM
I really hope that this is true!!!

Please Ubi come with a Mac version of AC:R and also AC III

meephyliu
03-19-2012, 06:57 AM
Please... I wanna play this magnificent game on my MAC...
I've being waiting since the day it launched...:rolleyes
My Ezio is still at Roma...

keiichimorisato
03-21-2012, 04:15 AM
even though i plan to play this game on OnLive it be nice for those who peter to use steam instead. for mac users i recommend http://www.onlive.com/ its better than steam in every way and ALL games are PC/MAC/SmartPhone/tablet compatible yes you can play ACR on your android smart phone or tablet. though right now only a limited amount of devices are compatible with ALL the features OnLive has to offer but its better than nothing. like the OnLive universal wireless controller is only compatible with one smart phone currently (though that will change) and most android tablets.

oh for those of you who want to play ACR right now heres a link to OnLive. http://www.onlive.com/games/details/assassins-creed-revelations?#&type=trailers with this you can play ACR PC version on your mac and you don't even need a high end mac either.

summer_dream
04-06-2012, 11:40 PM
I am so tired of waiting. Please at least give us a release date

laur-beth
04-22-2012, 11:47 PM
Revelations is a must! have AC 1, 2 and brotherhood all on mac! I really wanna carry on with the game! come on ubi!!

AtomHearth
05-10-2012, 02:55 PM
Please Ubisoft gives us at least a sign if there will be a Mac port or not....
I would realy love to play AC Revelations on my Mac (espacially since my PC is broken...)

bcorner
05-22-2012, 12:13 AM
I too would like to see the Assassins Creed series continue on the Mac!

bcorner
05-22-2012, 12:19 AM
I believe in the Build it and they will come model. If you don't build for the mac then u discourage people to move to the mac and the population of mac users stays with the creative. Although last weekend I was at Starbucks doing some web design work and during that time I saw 5 MacBooks come through the door and 2 windows laptops. and they were mostly 20 somethings.

Bamkon
06-24-2012, 04:47 PM
Seriously ubisoft!!!!!!!! Get the message!!!!!!!! There are mac users who love ur games tooo!!!!!!!!!! Dont just limit the games to pc plz!!!!!!!!!!!

meisTARDIS
07-31-2012, 07:26 AM
This has been just to long...i'm just going to buy the game on PS3. But really why wouldn't you make a mac version. I used to think Ubisoft was amazing game developers. Turns out i was wrong...

Sector119
08-11-2012, 09:06 AM
I've been searching for a while and I found like five hundred people asking for ACR Mac version!
I'm im sure there's more than that! From Buying and playing AC2 and ACB I had higher and higher expectations but now you dropped the ball with ACR!
Make a Mac Port or I will sadly get it of of something else... your lossing Costumer Ubisoft

Bamkon
08-12-2012, 08:58 PM
GET THE BIG PICTURE UBISOFT!!!! some of us are still over here petitioning for at least half a year for the release of this game on the mac port, so plz for the LOVE OF GOD!!!!!!! just do it already, weve been here a while and i think weve been waiting enough, plz at least send a message/sign as to progress on building a mac port for the game

Dubmat1k
08-20-2012, 07:49 PM
I just can't believe how Ubisoft forgot MAC users.. I don't care if ACII and ACB for mac didn't sell as much as for PC and other consoles.
MAC USERS STILL EXIST! Ubisoft has more than enough money to patch ACR for Mac and live with the costs..
No love, no respect, Ubisoft is loosing many costumers with this attitude.. I am tired of waiting!! ACIII is almost out and NO SIGN of ACR for mac..

This is just ridiculous!

elen90
08-22-2012, 04:54 PM
^ That's probably not gonna get much sympathy from Ubisoft, but I can understand your irritation. We've all been waiting for a long time, without any information at all. I'd rather KNOW if it was not being released, instead of having my hopes up and never knowing. Still, gotta keep hopin' ;)

I'll put my name forward in this unofficial petition.

Bamkon
08-25-2012, 04:36 AM
I have a question, how do u send a message to the faculty directly, cuz im thinking that would be nice to actually send them a message, cuz im thinking theyre not really checking up on this comment thread, and just mostly busy with AC3, and im gonna be REALLY pissed if they release it before the mac port revelations

Black_Widow9
08-26-2012, 12:21 AM
We have passed on your Feedback regarding this but we don't have any information at this time. If or when we do, we will let you know.

Bamkon
08-30-2012, 03:35 PM
thank u, we appreciate it

Spretznaz
09-08-2012, 07:31 PM
There is still no news, so you will have to keep checking.

And there still isn't, even after almost 9 months?

Bamkon
09-27-2012, 07:07 PM
and yet here we are nearly a month later and yet still no news, only "we haven taken note of ur disconcern and will inform the developers"

jkolobok
12-18-2012, 06:38 AM
Up.
Any news? rumors?

spectatorx
12-18-2012, 10:33 AM
If they didn't release mac version in the beginning so they will not release it anymore.

jkolobok
12-27-2012, 10:22 AM
up

iNvid22
12-27-2012, 12:02 PM
its not coming to Mac, the team in charge of the PC ports (ubisoft ukraine) have enough trouble bringing the games to windows - most of their previous releases have been a complete mess (AC3 still is).

i think the main studio were in charge of bringing AC2 and ACB to PC, hence the solid PC releases and eventual mac ports.

dont expect that from ubisoft ukraine, its too late

jkolobok
02-11-2013, 09:54 AM
Seems to be working ok with with cross over 12.1.1. There are some artifacts and not fast(mbp15 early 2011 + radeon6490m), but it works.

thepablopicass
04-10-2013, 08:19 PM
Hey man,
I'm having trouble with the installation via crossover... could you help me out?
Thanks!

Seems to be working ok with with cross over 12.1.1. There are some artifacts and not fast(mbp15 early 2011 + radeon6490m), but it works.

justinsagum05
04-19-2013, 12:00 PM
Hey man yeah me too... Could you help me get it to install with Crossover? Sorry, but I really want a step-by-step tutorial on how I can make it work. Love this game.

AND UBISOFT: Still hoping for that release.