PDA

View Full Version : about pe-2 and other

mister1991
08-11-2006, 03:28 PM
i would like to know if pe-2 46 and som will be release on cd(in canada,quebec) because i cant buy on internet

mister1991
08-11-2006, 03:28 PM
i would like to know if pe-2 46 and som will be release on cd(in canada,quebec) because i cant buy on internet

actionhank1786
08-11-2006, 08:00 PM
For the time being, the general answer is believed to be no, but there's a chance that they might, and i stress might, make a CD set.
I wouldn't hold your breath though, it doesn't look too likely from what i can tell.
Would be nice to have a CD version though.

VW-IceFire
08-11-2006, 08:07 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by mister1991:
i would like to know if pe-2 46 and som will be release on cd(in canada,quebec) because i cant buy on internet </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
No its not likely to be released on CD at all.

96th_Nightshifter
08-11-2006, 08:59 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by VW-IceFire:
No its not likely to be released on CD at all. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Very true and I don't think anyone from UBI or 1C has ever said that it would be. It has always been said that these addons would be download only back when we were all screaming that we wanted them because Russia was getting them.