PDA

View Full Version : A few questions please help

wolfy000
12-15-2011, 01:45 PM
1; how or can do u assign assassins to protect Mediterranean cities to stop them getting attacked

2; If an assassin dies can u just go recruit a new one

3; What do u get for collecting all animus data fragments

4; How many animus data fragments do u need to (I think) buy some map for hagia sophia to get some armour? completely lost someone please explain

5; Can u remove all armour in any of the ezio games, i don't mean like a skin but actually remove all his armour

6; Are there any secret lairs of assassin tombs

7; How do u get into the arsenal, more story?

8; How many assassins can u train to master assassin
9; Ubi said u could assign classes and weapons to ur assassins, is that true or just another massive ubi bluff

10; If u send assassins away to defend a city, can they be recalled, and if those slots are empty doesnt that mean u could just keep doing assassin recruit missions for a long time

11; If u train 7 assassins to master assassins, can u send them away to defend a city and then just train more master assassins

Lots of questions but if u answer them Ur awesome and really helpful

Lawnman247
12-15-2011, 03:00 PM
2. Yes you can recruit a new
3. A trophy, not sure what else
4. 25
6. Do you mean the ones for the Masyaf keys or the Hagia Sofia one?
7. Do you mean the weopen storage because that is in the assassin main base
8. The number of cities you have in the game
9. Never heard of this before
I don't understand the rest of your questions. Hope this helped. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif

Rakudaton
12-15-2011, 04:12 PM
Oh hey, another thread started by you. Look, I'm not trying to be mean, but I think you need to try and cut down. Half the threads I've seen today have been by you, and they've pretty much asked the same questions -- questions you could easily find out by using google anyway.
I'm not a moderator, so perhaps I'm out of line, but you need to start learning how to use these forums properly.

Anyway, let's get around to answering:

Originally posted by BasalCone50181:
1; how or can do u assign assassins to protect Mediterranean cities to stop them getting attacked

Select the city in the Mediterranean Defence menu. Instead of pressing the button you normally use to select things (X on PS3), press a different one (Square on PS3) that's shown at the bottom of the screen. Experiment if you don't know which button -- it won't take long. Anyway from there you can assign assassins to the city. Certain missions to establish dens will allow you to post more assassins.

2; If an assassin dies can u just go recruit a new one

Yes; as long as you have an open slot in the brotherhood, the recruit markers will appear on the map.

3; What do u get for collecting all animus data fragments

A trophy/achievement, I think.

4; How many animus data fragments do u need to (I think) buy some map for hagia sophia to get some armour? completely lost someone please explain

I think catuglyman is right, but I'm personally not sure. I explained the concept to you earlier, but you seem confused, so:

1. Obtain 25 (?) memory fragments
2. Go to a bookshop
3. Purchase the Ishak Pasha memoir page map
4. Find all these pages around the city; I think there are 10
5. An Assassin Tomb icon will appear on the Hagia Sophia. Go there to get the armour.

5; Can u remove all armour in any of the ezio games, i don't mean like a skin but actually remove all his armour

Regrettably not.

6; Are there any secret lairs of assassin tombs

The only ones are the missions to get the keys of Altair, and the one Hagia Sophia mission.

7; How do u get into the arsenal, more story?

Not sure about that last clause. Anyway, the arsenal has a large gate. You walk through said gate. You even do it at one bit in the storyline.

8; How many assassins can u train to master assassin
There are 7 bases, so you can train a master for each of them. If you then go and assign them to other cities... I don't know.

9; Ubi said u could assign classes and weapons to ur assassins, is that true or just another massive ubi bluff

The class is randomly assigned when they're recruited. Look at your recruits' equipment: you'll see they have different sets.

10; If u send assassins away to defend a city, can they be recalled, and if those slots are empty doesnt that mean u could just keep doing assassin recruit missions for a long time

No. When an assassin is away on a mission, he is still considered a part of the Constantinople brotherhood, and so cannot be replaced. If he dies then his slot becomes open.

11; If u train 7 assassins to master assassins, can u send them away to defend a city and then just train more master assassins

I don't know -- see my earlier point -- but I suspect not. There's obviously a limited number of master assassin missions you can do (i.e. limited number of multiplayer characters) so I don't see how that could work.

Lots of questions but if u answer them Ur awesome and really helpful

SixKeys
12-15-2011, 04:15 PM
5. There is a way to remove Ezio's armor through a glitch. I just tried it yesterday. After you obtain the armor of Ishak Pasha (someone said the Master Assassin armor works too, although I can't confirm this), replay DNA sequence 1, memory 2. After you finish it, all your armor is gone.

wolfy000
12-16-2011, 03:58 AM
Thanks u guys are awesome, and sorry about all the questions but to u the really informative ****ed off at me guy, thanks but I don't no Google being really vague and hard to get answers from, experience from Google shows these forums are better. Lots of my questions was really repetitive but last night was really tripy, like massive sugar and caffeine high