PDA

View Full Version : Was Cesare really the Templar Grandmaster?(Possible Spoilers)

Mic_92
04-03-2011, 09:51 PM
Let me explain, Cesare was probably a member of the Templars but was he really their leader? To me it feels like the Order kind of fell off after Rodrigo Borgia got knocked the f out by Ezio.

Sure the Borgia family was still going strong but to me it didn't feel like it was Templars. In AC2 there really was some sort of organization that was probably even bigger than what we were shown. However in ACB it just felt like I was fighting some spoiled ******bag and his posse.

Cesare was really only looking out for himself, there was no real order or anything, they didn't even call them Templars in ABC, they were just the Borgias.

What are your thoughts on this?

<span class="ev_code_RED">Any content posted including photos must also adhere to the Forum Rules, language included.</span>

heypeter17
04-03-2011, 10:46 PM
I think he was the de facto leader from when he killed his father, to his leap of faith administered to him by Ezio.
He seemed more focused on his own power then bringing out "Templar Peace"
His frequent claims to never being able to get killed does mean something tho, imo.

I lol'd at the poster.

Oatkeeper
04-04-2011, 06:45 PM
Originally posted by heypeter17:
I think he was the de facto leader from when he killed his father, to his leap of faith administered to him by Ezio.
He seemed more focused on his own power then bringing out "Templar Peace"
His frequent claims to never being able to get killed does mean something tho, imo.

I lol'd at the poster.

You just described every single "Templar" in AC2 and Brotherhood aside from Rodrigo, and he wasnt even focused on peace as much as he was concerned with the contents of the vualt.