PDA

View Full Version : Public Bug list for PF

Fritzofn
10-20-2004, 02:14 AM
Now that PF has been released, it's time to sort all bug's under one topic :P

1. the Hayabusa's propeller is going wrong way, or blade is facing wrong way, u choose :P

2. the A20 Havoc's damadge model when loosing left wing from between the fuselage and engine, when engine is gone, a pice of it stil flyes, mid air where the engine should have been...

VVS-Manuc
10-20-2004, 02:26 AM
The german forum lists already 3 pages of bugs...

fluup
10-20-2004, 03:16 AM
* When viewing the hellcat in the model viewer you see the wings folded, but the left wing's duplicate still floats on the spot where the unfolded wing should be.

* When I crashed and rejoin a MP session the text "Furnie Fluups crashed" stays on screen, through-out the whole MP session

potver
10-20-2004, 03:51 AM
The wildcat,s wheels won,t retract, and hangs 40cm above the flight-deck before take-off.

But it is an amazing addition especially the twin bombers.

Macca_Man
10-20-2004, 03:54 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by potver:
The wildcat,s wheels won,t retract, and hangs 40cm above the flight-deck before take-off.

But it is an amazing addition especially the twin bombers. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

the wildcat Has manual gear, you need to have the manual Gear keys mapped because they are not Defaulted to any keys.

Future-
10-20-2004, 03:58 AM
To save Bearcat and CrazyIvan the trouble:

there are sticky Bug Report threads for PF in Olegs Ready Room and in General Discussion...

S!

PlimPlam
10-20-2004, 04:01 AM
Wildcats gear was manual? Hmmph did not know that. Ahh well I suppose the quick fix I used in the i16 isnt doable in a plane with gear meant for carrier landings though.

Used to just let the wind rip em off in a dive. Dunno why I never got around to assighning a key for it. Double hmmph.