PDA

View Full Version : How to uninstall PF+FB+AEP?

ibeagle
05-04-2006, 11:16 PM
Cos it does not appear in my add or remove programs list, and when I try using the uninstaller in the program files directory, I get the error: "1. The installScript engine on this machine is older than the version required to run this setup" etc. The reason I want to uninstall is I noticed the default install path for pf_v402m is wrong, and the patch has applied to the wrong directory. I installed the other patches on top, so I need to go back and start fresh.

ibeagle
05-04-2006, 11:16 PM
Cos it does not appear in my add or remove programs list, and when I try using the uninstaller in the program files directory, I get the error: "1. The installScript engine on this machine is older than the version required to run this setup" etc. The reason I want to uninstall is I noticed the default install path for pf_v402m is wrong, and the patch has applied to the wrong directory. I installed the other patches on top, so I need to go back and start fresh.

Freelancer-1
05-05-2006, 12:02 AM
You might try right clicking on your IL-2 Forgotten Battles folder and select 'delete'.