PDA

View Full Version : The Cursed Crusade (game about crusades/templars)

Colossus_1191
02-03-2011, 03:21 PM
I just found out about this game yesterday. You apparently play a templar involved in the crusades, and is taken place in the beginning of the 1200's (only a few years after the first AC). It is being made by Atlus who made Demons Souls, so it could very well end up a quality game. It will be released summer 2011.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LgqqMfqmZOI

It could be a nice game to play waiting for the next AC game.

LaCava1
02-03-2011, 04:01 PM
This guy could even beat Altair in a fight. I say it's a 50-50 chance.

massmurdera_666
02-03-2011, 04:17 PM
i read a review of the game and the makers followed Ubisofts example to make it as historically accurate as possible, but the game is nothing like AC, it's a hack n' slash game, i see it being like Dante's Inferno or Darkriders, good games in their own right but nothing like God of War

Colossus_1191
02-03-2011, 09:44 PM
Originally posted by BatemanKID:
i read a review of the game and the makers followed Ubisofts example to make it as historically accurate as possible, but the game is nothing like AC, it's a hack n' slash game, i see it being like Dante's Inferno or Darkriders, good games in their own right but nothing like God of War

It is like AC in its subject matter. But yes, the gameplay will be all about fighting (it seems like, anyway). Anyway, I wouldn't compare it to those hack n' slash games at all. Probably going to be more like Shadow of Rome (the gladiator combat part).

Ru1986
02-04-2011, 04:16 AM
Looks ok no Assassins Creed but does not look awful.

TorQue1988
02-04-2011, 07:24 AM
i am looking forward to this game too...it looks quite good,it has some awesome kill animations and good visuals.