PDA

View Full Version : In praise of Stuka 1 Campaign( a little late perhaps..)

jamesdietz
10-23-2004, 09:38 AM
I just wanted to thank who ever is responsible for designing the Stuka1 Campaign ( & reccomend it to folks who think Stuka is just another word for Suicide - which Kamikazee definately is!) In the long days waiting for PF to hit our shelves ,I'm trying alot of the possibilities of FB that I've sort of passed by & Stuka1 is one of these.Great fun - imaginative mission & not always met by a gaggle of very angry Yaks! I'm getting better & can almost hit that destroyer or vehicle concentration (I'm getting closer..)now- perhaps this practice will pay off flying SBDd Dauntless's ? Who cares? Fun for now!Thanks out there !

jamesdietz
10-23-2004, 09:38 AM
I just wanted to thank who ever is responsible for designing the Stuka1 Campaign ( & reccomend it to folks who think Stuka is just another word for Suicide - which Kamikazee definately is!) In the long days waiting for PF to hit our shelves ,I'm trying alot of the possibilities of FB that I've sort of passed by & Stuka1 is one of these.Great fun - imaginative mission & not always met by a gaggle of very angry Yaks! I'm getting better & can almost hit that destroyer or vehicle concentration (I'm getting closer..)now- perhaps this practice will pay off flying SBDd Dauntless's ? Who cares? Fun for now!Thanks out there !