PDA

View Full Version : Dual thread: Milkcows and funny pics hiding among ships

BDNeon
06-25-2005, 12:21 PM
First off, I can't help but ask if it's even possible to add milkcows to the game. Would the game engine allow for it? I just want to resolve this once and for all if it's not possible. And also, if anyone has a funny pic or pics of you hiding among ships in a situation that would appear funny, go ahead and post em.

BDNeon
06-25-2005, 12:21 PM
First off, I can't help but ask if it's even possible to add milkcows to the game. Would the game engine allow for it? I just want to resolve this once and for all if it's not possible. And also, if anyone has a funny pic or pics of you hiding among ships in a situation that would appear funny, go ahead and post em.

Acme70
06-25-2005, 12:56 PM
Milchcows & refueling ships could be treated like ports, When you get close enough to one you end the mission (just like at your home port) except when you restart the mission you'll be restarting from a ocean grid square & you can continue your mission with full fuel & torpedoes, Of course they would have to add in the ability to radio HQ when your low on fuel & be vectored to the awaiting ship or sub, Seems pretty simple, Just need someone to make the appropriate ships & subs models

gabriel_cd
06-25-2005, 06:26 PM
There is a mod similar to what you are suggesting.