PDA

View Full Version : New Clan Formed ..... Lethal - Ops

SupremestMrB
01-18-2005, 07:05 PM
We are a new clan and are definetly looking for new members to join the xbox version of Ghost Recon 2. The only thing that we ask of you is not to be rude or crule in any way. We are not only looking to get started in game battles or teamcompete, but also are looking for prize latters hosted by ubisoft and others, and are definetley trying to get bigger.

Well if you are intrested go to our forums and PLZ post...its still under construction so bare with us lol CLICK BELOW

http://s7.invisionfree.com/LethalOps/index.php

nagant9130
01-19-2005, 12:24 PM
I'm dedicated to Ghsot Recon 2. I am fairly good. Teamwork is a must with anyone I play with. If you want to recruit me, add me to your gamertag on the xbox dashboard. My gamertag: nagant

Then e-mail me at
nightstalker@flyboy.us

SupremestMrB
01-19-2005, 07:28 PM
I will contact you through live adn see how we play as team and the fact that teamwork is a must is a ver big ++++++ lol well ttyl peace!!

THANKS

nagant9130
01-20-2005, 02:36 PM
nightstalker@flyboy.us

What is yor gamertag? When are you on Xbox Live? I get Friday off, so I will be on in some form or another for the rest of the weekend. I might be playing another game, but send me an invite, and I will be there as soon as possible.

SupremestMrB
01-20-2005, 03:23 PM
Gamertag - SupremestMrB

loljus tlike the forums well i get on everyday like for atleast 1-2 hours usually during the week at 6 or later est time and weekends maybe all day.

Ill add you or email you today well thanks again!!

SupremestMrB
01-20-2005, 05:25 PM
One more thing do you have aim/msn/yahoo messenger?

Trying to get everyones so i can keep in touch while im not playing so we can get you guys for a match or something!!

dooferdanman31
01-30-2005, 05:12 PM
i'm interested so send me a freind request or i'll try out i'm a 5 star and a efficient killer