PDA

View Full Version : Very important issue Devs -- and a work around...

vodkaphile
03-17-2005, 06:05 AM
I know this must be a bug and I'm sure you guys will fix it in a patch or expansion... Anyway heres the problem,

After extended play periods of SH3 my butt gets extremely sore - at first I thought this was a video card issue but now I believe its something else however I have found a work around but you'll need a quick upgrade...pillows, yes pillows seem to at least aid this problem slightly until a patch is released.

Goodluck to anyone else suffering from this potentially game breaking problem. Hope this helps!

vodkaphile
03-17-2005, 06:05 AM
I know this must be a bug and I'm sure you guys will fix it in a patch or expansion... Anyway heres the problem,

After extended play periods of SH3 my butt gets extremely sore - at first I thought this was a video card issue but now I believe its something else however I have found a work around but you'll need a quick upgrade...pillows, yes pillows seem to at least aid this problem slightly until a patch is released.

Goodluck to anyone else suffering from this potentially game breaking problem. Hope this helps!

Nieldo
03-17-2005, 06:30 AM
Want me to rub it better ?

lmao

Funny post thanks for that vodka