PDA

View Full Version : The clasic tale of the cheerleaders and the dork. CLICK HERE!

Marisa1000
11-18-2011, 07:02 PM
Ha ha. We all know the common story of the popular, pretty and cool cheerleader with the normal, wierd DORK. Ya, part of my life is like that now. Okay, picture a hallway full of hideous yellow lockers: It's full of a bunch off kids carrying binders. Theres me: red binder around my sholder heading down it looking tiard and annoyed like every morning. Thats when a group of girls wearing yellow and green cheerleader uniforms comes in. (BTW the skirts are SO short I would hate to see what would happen if one girl bent over) They skip up right next to me and yell "GO COBRAS!" One lifts their arms in the air and knocks into my over-loaded binder and I trip. (I do catch myself, I am a dork but not a wimp) The girls says "Oh, sorry!" and they dash off giggling. Ya, thats kind off like what what happens every day theres a basketball game after school. Oh, and if you go up to one and ask "Do you EVER get cold in that uniform? It is November." They respond "No. Actualy it's really comfortable. AND IT LOOKS CUTE ON YOU!" They giggle then to. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/shady.gif

Sallutation
11-19-2011, 01:21 PM
Omg they are bein way to mean to you I'd tell them to stop doing that to me and then if they didn't I'd go and get a teacher