PDA

View Full Version : Favorite superbowl commercial?



Da_shoota
02-07-2005, 11:56 AM
What was your favorite superbowl commercial?

Mine was the budweiser commercial with the skydivers! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif

Terrax213
02-07-2005, 12:02 PM
Hilarious ROFL

Also the commercial .. the guy cooking dinner for his wife, and the cat spills the sauce onto the floor and she walks in and sees the guy holding the cat in one hand, a knife in the other, and the reddish stuff on the ground http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif

"Don't be too quick to judge" was the company slogan lmao

Da_shoota
02-07-2005, 12:05 PM
LOL!! yeah i liked that one too http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif

NSAagent
02-07-2005, 12:07 PM
i agree, shoota, the bud light commercial with the skydivers was the best

Terrax213
02-07-2005, 12:11 PM
It was for sure http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif

The Fed-Ex with the bear and Burt Reynolds had me laughin too

Da_shoota
02-07-2005, 12:16 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Terrax213:
It was for sure http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif

The Fed-Ex with the bear and Burt Reynolds had me laughin too <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

And you know what?... their list was true lol

pinkcar36
02-07-2005, 12:33 PM
i liked the one where the guy works with a bunch of monkeys and he walks in the conference room and sits on the whoopie cushin and the monkey go wild with laughter http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif

Terrax213
02-07-2005, 12:39 PM
They had a few of those monkey commercials http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif

Da_shoota
02-07-2005, 01:42 PM
Like the monkey version of the verizon (can you hear me now? Good) guy http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif

NSAagent
02-07-2005, 01:47 PM
the use of monkeys have become cliche

kllr-teddy
02-07-2005, 02:05 PM
Fedex commercial and the 2 commercials with MC Hammer http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

BliNd-
02-07-2005, 02:05 PM
I saw the 4th Quater and my faorite was the one Beer Commercial wher ethe guy is like, "Im the driver." and his friend cant hear him so he starts doing all these motion and ppl think its a dance... lol. that was funny

Da_shoota
02-07-2005, 02:11 PM
I also like the one with the olympus portable mp3 player/camera. Robot dance pwnz!!

ChaosTheory13
02-07-2005, 04:47 PM
the best commercial was the preview of the longest yard...i might go and see that movie when it comes out.

SoulFire382
02-07-2005, 05:37 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Terrax213:
Hilarious ROFL

Also the commercial .. the guy cooking dinner for his wife, and the cat spills the sauce onto the floor and she walks in and sees the guy holding the cat in one hand, a knife in the other, and the reddish stuff on the ground http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif

"Don't be too quick to judge" was the company slogan lmao <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

ROFL! Yeah, that one was hilarious!
Everyone in my house bursted with laughter at that one. That's a lot of people, around 12. I laughed until my ribs hurt.

f16cxv
02-07-2005, 07:53 PM
I liked that one ^^^ and the " I hate to tell you your being robbed" one... LOL that one had me on the floor...

Leprechaun9
02-07-2005, 07:55 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by pinkcar36:
i liked the one where the guy works with a bunch of monkeys and he walks in the conference room and sits on the whoopie cushin and the monkey go wild with laughter http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

LOL that one was great. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif

f16cxv
02-07-2005, 08:00 PM
or the one were the chimp was gettin' his rear Z-roxed!!!!LOL

Dmask89
02-07-2005, 08:29 PM
we dont get any snazy super bowl commercials here. but my fav was the Batman Begins tv spot...'nuff said.

C.A.T.ops
02-08-2005, 11:18 AM
The one with the cat was best. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif

Da_shoota
02-08-2005, 12:32 PM
Heres all the commercials for those who missed them or like to see one again.

http://dyn.ifilm.com/superbowlads/