PDA

View Full Version : Too Many Roofers in Chest Capture :/

xCr0wnedNorris
01-23-2011, 07:47 PM
Just played my first match of chest capture. Died like 20 times and every single one was from a roofer, they're REALLY annoying

BeCk41
01-23-2011, 07:56 PM
Originally posted by xCr0wnedNorris:
Just played my first match of chest capture. Died like 20 times and every single one was from a roofer, they're REALLY annoying

haha, I know. When I played last I was standing below one of those wooden platform thingies & my pursuer saw me and was waiting for me to come out so they could air-assassinate me! : ( They got me to say the least when I saw another guy. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-sad.gif

ABXantos
01-23-2011, 08:12 PM
Because roofing is a good strategy with chest capture. They don't have compass and roofing allows them to see abnormal people go in.

Firecrackers and disguise help with that.

xCr0wnedNorris
01-23-2011, 08:19 PM
Originally posted by A.B.Xantos:
Because roofing is a good strategy with chest capture. They don't have compass and roofing allows them to see abnormal people go in.

That or they just sit up there the ENTIRE round leaping onto any persona that looks like their target. Also, how do firecrackers help? Disguise I can understand as it seems to be the only ability of any use when you try and capture chests, but firecrackers? Whatever, I'll try out that combo Friday evening cause I can't play during the week.(words cannot describe how much I hate school.)

ABXantos
01-23-2011, 08:25 PM
Originally posted by xCr0wnedNorris:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by A.B.Xantos:

That or they just sit up there the ENTIRE round leaping onto any persona that looks like their target. Also, how do firecrackers help? Disguise I can understand as it seems to be the only ability of any use when you try and capture chests, but firecrackers? Whatever, I'll try out that combo Friday evening cause I can't play during the week.(words cannot describe how much I hate school.) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Fire crackers will blind them and kill locks. making them go on a rampage while you sit down or stay in a crowd or something.

Easy stuns too if they are facing away from you.