PDA

View Full Version : Ace Expansion Pack Runner Up

F19_Orheim
01-02-2005, 06:00 PM
Gamespot listed Ace Expansion Pack as one of the five best expansion packs in the year of 2004. It didn't win of course (Flight sims never win anything when compaed with other genres, our's is too "narrow") but I am happy that is was listed. The more PR our genre gets the better"

here (http://www.gamespot.com/gamespot/features/all/bestof2004/day2f_17.html)

Udidtoo
01-02-2005, 06:07 PM
PC Gamer has always been quite kind with its assesments of the IL-2 series and Andy Mahood isn't the sort who gushes over a product unless he thinks it deserving.

The last review of PF was pretty funny because one of its only complaints was with the numerous clerical errors (You has beed killed)

meh_cd
01-02-2005, 07:21 PM
Typical RoN got picked there. Am I the only one who absolutely HATED that game? I couldn't stand Rise of Nations! Bah!

FatBoyHK
01-03-2005, 03:22 AM
read on, you will find that this is no "Best Simulation award"....

Obi_Kwiet
01-03-2005, 03:47 PM
I bet Call of Duty: UO got it. I didn't like COD because it was really unrealistic. The way the AI was set up, you actually got hit less often if you rushed, than if you tried to shoot it out. Besides no matter what they claim, it was you vs. the whole German army. I got to the Pegasas bridge mission, and suddenly realized how stupid it was.