PDA

View Full Version : Why?!

MoonEyes2k
03-28-2011, 04:32 PM
Yes. Please, someone, explain why in the name of whomever you hold holy do we have to suffer through 10 minutes and more of credits listing name after name that has absolutely NO relevance to the game itself beyond the most tenous of links. And why each name separate?! Type everyone who has a certain area TOGETHER, instead of one at a time. I don't CARE about these people, I care about the story, and I want to get ON with that story! I can't cut it short. I can't escape out f it because then I have to restart it all. Would it have been so difficult to put in a OFF-SWITCH?!

<span class="ev_code_RED">Please do not bypass the Language Filter.</span>

shop27C171CB8
03-28-2011, 05:48 PM
Listing the names of the Ubisoft team has "absolutely NO relevance to the game"?
According to my flawless logic, those humans are responsible for the game. They deserve it.

You will never get those minutes back of your life. I suggest you start raging really hard and swear even more so it will be the last post you make on this forum.

Have a nice day you ungrateful person.

monkeyuncle8
03-28-2011, 05:53 PM
imagine you just worked on something 8 hours a day for an entire year and you dont even get your name mentioned,how would you feel?

ThaWhistle
03-28-2011, 06:26 PM
probably more than 8 hours

Vizkos
03-28-2011, 07:48 PM
Average would likely be 8 hours. During crunch time developers sometimes are working an insane amount of hours a day. In fact RockStar was actually accused of this awhile back.

AJ_Rimmer_Bsc
03-28-2011, 08:49 PM
Originally posted by ThaWhistle:
probably more than 8 hours

And thats just office time.

you wont find a dev who doesnt take his work home,and many can put a divorce or seperation down to taking it home.

nobodys forcing the OP to read them all,but at least it should give an idea of how many did work on it,and should spark a notion of what it takes to bring a game to the shelves.

thus i award the OP this months >

http://members.multimania.co.uk/rachealmac/numptyaward.gif

Black_Widow9
03-29-2011, 02:15 AM
Please use the Find button to search for previously created Topics.
Thanks

<span class="ev_code_RED">Topic Closed</span>