PDA

View Full Version : Alliance, Advanced Wanted...?

punkachump
10-21-2011, 08:03 PM
and advanced alliance.

I only got the game recently and I've only played a couple of rounds of alliance, advanced wanted/alliance and I really enjoy them. Alliance is definitely my favourite as it incorporates wanted/manhunt.

Now my question is, does anybody esle play any of these game modes, in particular alliance? I really want to get some good games in. If you're keen add me.

Xbox360 gamertag: punkachump

Mc Dudes
10-21-2011, 08:11 PM
I dont think so many play the advanced version of the game modes! But there are some that plays alliance specially on dlc 0.0 (xbox 360)

obliviondoll
10-21-2011, 09:18 PM
On PS3, a few of the experienced players sometimes create Advanced Wanted lobbies, but other than that, it's almost impossible to find an active game in the mode. Alliance is hard to find matches for on all platforms, but as McDudes menationed, it seems to be easier with DLC off. 2.0 will sometimes find games on PS3 as well, and when there's none with DLC off, that's usually the next thing to try. Also, you're MUCH better off trying for Alliance over the weekend rather than during the week.

punkachump
10-22-2011, 12:43 AM
oh k, yeah i've been playing with 2.0, I'll turn the DLC off then. alrighty i'll keep that in mind and try on the weekend.

sad though coz alliance isn't going to be in revelations, but at least there'll be new game modes