PDA

View Full Version : 360 Connection Issues

ForcedPanic
03-24-2008, 02:29 AM
Now I know everyone on PS3 is having a hard time connecting but i haven't really seen anything on 360 connection issues. Everytime i search for a match and try to connect to a server I am unable to connect to a host then i get disconnected off xbox live.I'm running SBC yahoo DSL(not the best, i know but, i manage)and so are several are my friends(online and off) and we all have this issue.our NATs are fine and every other game works and other Internet services work that ive seen. Is it just our internet just doesnt work out or is it Ubisofts problem?Im not going to pay for a new service just to play online. Im curious to see if other 360 gamers are having this problem.

ForcedPanic
03-24-2008, 02:29 AM
Now I know everyone on PS3 is having a hard time connecting but i haven't really seen anything on 360 connection issues. Everytime i search for a match and try to connect to a server I am unable to connect to a host then i get disconnected off xbox live.I'm running SBC yahoo DSL(not the best, i know but, i manage)and so are several are my friends(online and off) and we all have this issue.our NATs are fine and every other game works and other Internet services work that ive seen. Is it just our internet just doesnt work out or is it Ubisofts problem?Im not going to pay for a new service just to play online. Im curious to see if other 360 gamers are having this problem.

digitard
03-24-2008, 02:30 AM
Nothing here.

I have my XB360 hooked up through the wireless to my router. My router configured with UPnP enabled for ports. Router into the Surfboard (using Cox internet).

I have no connection issues. No issues w/ it disconnecting Live, etc.

I'm just fine online.

FreakStyle22
04-04-2008, 10:07 AM
i have the same dsl as you and i am having trouble connecting as well, everytime i try to enter aa game i have to restart my modem for the internet to work even on the computer

XxHewittxX
04-04-2008, 10:15 AM
Same mate just started a wee while ago, was fine now can't connect!

b1174
04-04-2008, 11:41 AM
yup, im running cable, my connection is fine, any other game i can play online without issue. With RSV2 i'm unable to establish a connection to any match. Suddenly sometimes it starts to connect and goes into the loading screen or sometimes i even reach the game lobby before it freezes and i'm kicked off xbox live.no good.

floataway
04-04-2008, 11:58 AM
yeah im totally having this problem. i had it with the rainbow six vegas as well. any other game i play on live works perfectly. when i play vegas is disconnects me from live and even from my computer?! im so pissed

pnr32
04-04-2008, 01:15 PM
There is no luck for you. Same problem, yet to be resolved

The best thing i can tell you to do is try joing peoples matches from the xbox guide screen. Then try to get as many friends as you can that play vegas, that way you can join recent players and kids on your friends list.

Its something about the vegas games clashing with sbc. I dont know why it just messes up.

So my best advice is settle for less, even though it probably makes you mad, and just join other kids games. It only really messes up for me when i search for matches, or try to host one.