PDA

View Full Version : Unable to complete patrol

Forensicman101
05-01-2010, 03:45 AM
I've been out on patrol, successfully hung around dodging aircraft for 48 hours in my patrol area, which turned a satisfying shade of grey, but am unable to dock at my home port. The reason is that I'm told that I still have an uncompleted objective. Early in my patrol I chanced upon an enemy task force consisting of a CA, 2 x CL, 5 x DD & 8 x merchant ships. I radioed the contact & received orders to go in and do some damage, which I dutifully did, sinking a CL and a merchant ship. Now I have an uncompleted objective relating to that task force. Is this a bug? Can the "convoy sighted" button in the F12 screen be used at all?

Yooperbacker
05-01-2010, 07:35 AM
Hello Forensicman101,

Welcome.

Are you playing SH4 or SH4 with U-boat Missions.

After the binoculars turned gray did you radio in that you completed this mission or did you just go back to home port.

Does your clip board say you have completed all your missions.
When you leave the game does one of the last screens you see say you have completed all your missions.

WernherVonTrapp
05-01-2010, 10:29 AM
After the binoculars grayed out, did you sink any merchants? I think you're supposed to sink about 10,000 tons worth of merchant shipping. Doesn't matter where you go to sink it but, that has usually been the case when I play. Warships don't count. That is, you took on a new mission (going after the warships) before you completed the first mission (sinking merchants).