PDA

View Full Version : Why don't we get renovation money?!

pacmanate
11-16-2011, 03:14 AM
So i have renovated a few places now but I do not get ANY income whatsoever, is this a glitch or what? Anyone else have this problem?

Azugo
11-16-2011, 03:43 AM
It's not about earning more money every set amount of time, it's about opening up more room for money in the bank.

... Atleast from what I can tell so far.

Mr_Shade
11-16-2011, 07:23 AM
Have you been to the bank and took out the money already there?

If you don't - you lose the extra cash - since the bank is full..

You can also expand the bank to accept more money - so you don't have to visit so often.

Sorry if you already know this.

If you have an empty bank and still don't get any - contact support.

iejatuv
11-16-2011, 02:22 PM
Originally posted by iejatuv:
I think he is asking about a glitch where the bank gets no money at all. It has 0 coins, and doesn't get new coins at every 20-25 minutes. And it's not about the bank being full of money. It has 0 coins.
I had the game shipped on 360 a day earlier, so I began to play. I had that glitch. I got money as usual and then when I was having about 7k of income, I noticed that it was strange that I got no money as usual on the banks. After 4-5 hours of gameplay and about 20k of income I've had no money on the bank since I had 7k every 20min. I installed the update that was released on Nov.15 and I still have no money on the banks.
Do I need to restart the whole campaing and pray for not happening again? Wasn't this glitch addressed on the Nov.15 update?