PDA

View Full Version : Help me?

Im Chris V
11-23-2011, 05:06 AM
So I finished ACR and There is no other side missions? Well I know there are on the database but where are they? How do I access them? Can I have a list of all the types of side missions and how to access them?

LightRey
11-23-2011, 05:32 AM
Some of them require you to station recruits at assassin dens and training them to master assassins. Others can be triggered at the 3 factions (Romani, mercenaries and thieves). There's also a few that are special missions during recruiting, of which there should be six.

Im Chris V
11-23-2011, 05:38 AM
How do you station recruits? Do they have to be master assassins?

Im Chris V
11-23-2011, 05:44 AM
Why are there only 2 faction missions? I did them both. What are master assassin missions? And what are pire reis missions?

LightRey
11-23-2011, 05:45 AM
Originally posted by CLUTCHxR3DBULL:
How do you station recruits? Do they have to be master assassins?
No, they can't become master assassins before they've been stationed. When an assassin reaches level 10, you can station him in a den. Then you'll be able to talk to him and play a mission. When you finish that mission his training to reach the rank of master assassin will begin. When they reach level 15 another mission will be triggered (an icon will appear on the map). After finishing that mission your assassin will receive the rank of master assassin and his den will no longer be attacked. You can have up to 7 master assassins, one for each den.

Im Chris V
11-23-2011, 06:19 AM
Once you finish the first mission do you need to rank them up like normally?

LightRey
11-23-2011, 06:54 AM
Originally posted by CLUTCHxR3DBULL:
Once you finish the first mission do you need to rank them up like normally?
Yes. The recruits will simply level up by being sent on missions.