PDA

View Full Version : Spoilers subject 16 assassins creed revelations.?

Legendz54
11-21-2011, 02:00 AM
Ok if you have played the whole game read this
Subject sixteen has been a very magnificent and mysterious character ever since the first game.
but revelations still haven't answered alot about him other than his looks. i find it hard that ubisoft might be done with him I don't even know his name, what he experienced with abstergo, the secrets he discovered or how is he related to Desmond!!
After Desmond finds the synch nexus everything starts deleting then subject sixteen runs up to Desmond and grabs him. (this is where I thought I KNEW IT SUBJECT 16 YOU ARE BAD) turns out sixteen was only hugging Desmond then Desmond says "DON'T DO THIS" then sixteen says "IM SAVING YOU IDIOT!" Lol
Ok but what if subject 16 cut himself put his blood on the wall then abstergo caught him before he killed himself, I think subject 16 might still be alive but abstergo induced a coma and stuffed 16 in the animus and then they transferred him somewhere else then they tell Desmond he suicides to avoid Desmond and the other assassins to try and find him I think abstergo also told Lucy he suicided because they suspected her. 16 then goes into the black room where Desmond shows up. Subject 16 probably needed Desmond to finish the sync nexus to set him free as well that's probably why sixteen was so happy when everything started to delete. I think subject 16 will wake up just like Desmond did at the end of ACR and try to meet back up with Desmond in AC3 what do you think??

goclo822
11-21-2011, 02:44 AM
It's a plausible theory. I do find it strange how little focus there was on him considering what a huge role he has played through out the games. He needed a lot more backstory.

Also something that confused me, how did he save Desmond? What did he mean by that?

Legendz54
11-21-2011, 04:12 PM
Subject 16 didn't mean save as in rescue, he meant save as in "Dude im not trying to keep you here im just hugging you" he was just letting Desmond know he wasn't evil.

naran6142
11-21-2011, 10:15 PM
im pretty sure that 16 killed himself in front of lucy, cuz of what we learn in the truth in AC2

but hopefully ubi will add some more content to ACR about 16, cuz i was expecting to learn a lot from him

StarDreamer99
11-21-2011, 10:51 PM
I was really intrigued by the subject 16 character in AC2 and ACB, but disappointed with it in Revelations.

With the dark way the entire game started, I initially thought maybe the developers decided to go with an evil subject 16 in Revelations ... where his mind broke even further. Thankfully, that didn't materialize (atleast I don't think it did).

Unfortunately, we learned next to nothing about subject 16 ... his agenda, his history, is he a relative of Desmond?, did he ever make contact with one of the "Those Who Came Before"?, etc...

Of course the ending, where subject 16 'saves' Desmond, what exactly did he do?

The most perplexing thing I found in Revelations, with regards to subject 16's involvement, is why Desmond did not ask 16 a bunch of the questions we're asking right now. For example, Desmond just lost Lucy, so why didn't he ask 16 about the matter since 16 appeared to warn Desmond about Lucy in Brotherhood. For that matter, why didn't he ask what 16 was trying to achieve with all those encrypted messages? Why not ask about the Adam & Eve clip that he decoded in AC2? Subject 16 appears to know a lot about what is going on, so why didn't Desmond pump him for information when he had the chance?

Legendz54
11-22-2011, 02:21 AM
Originally posted by StarDreamer99:
I was really intrigued by the subject 16 character in AC2 and ACB, but disappointed with it in Revelations.

With the dark way the entire game started, I initially thought maybe the developers decided to go with an evil subject 16 in Revelations ... where his mind broke even further. Thankfully, that didn't materialize (atleast I don't think it did).

Unfortunately, we learned next to nothing about subject 16 ... his agenda, his history, is he a relative of Desmond?, did he ever make contact with one of the "Those Who Came Before"?, etc...

The most perplexing thing I found in Revelations, with regards to subject 16's involvement, is why Desmond did not ask 16 a bunch of the questions we're asking right now. For example, Desmond just lost Lucy, so why didn't he ask 16 about the matter since 16 appeared to warn Desmond about Lucy in Brotherhood. For that matter, why didn't he ask what 16 was trying to achieve with all those encrypted messages? Why not ask about the Adam & Eve clip that he decoded in AC2? Subject 16 appears to know a lot about what is going on, so why didn't Desmond pump him for information when he had the chance?
that is the exact reason why i don't think they are done with subject 16. There are still so many questions to be answered. I think revelations was based more on finding out about Ezio and Altair not Desmond. i think they are saving those type of questions for AC3.

RayBars
12-02-2011, 05:16 PM
OK LISTEN! I GOT IT! http://assassinscreed.wikia.com/wiki/Subject_16
When he's saving Desmond he's hugging them, tricking the animus that they're deleting that area, then throwing him away from the area he's in so that the animus doesn't delete Desmond. He actually saves the guy.

RayBars
12-02-2011, 05:18 PM
Originally posted by StarDreamer99:

Let meh break it Down: Desmond:"OH MY GAWD! WHERE THE F*CK AM I! LOOK IT'S 16" *16 says some random stuff* "OK! NEED TO GET IN THE TIME NEXUS, NEED TO GET THE F*CK OUTTA HERE!

There's not really any time to think

Mr_Stunner
12-03-2011, 05:26 AM
I guees we are not done with 16 yet, maybe he implemented himself on Desmond's mind with that hug. That's why Desmond says he knows what has to be done when he wakes up, maybe he got all the answears with 16 on his mind

Nomad86x
12-03-2011, 09:48 AM
Okay, so I posted this in another topic, but I fear it was necro-posting, so my apologies, but I wanted to see what some people had to say about a theory I had.

But to answer a question by the original topic creator - Desmond and S16(Clay) are related through Ezio - in the very beginning of ACII, Lucy uses the Animus to find the closest relative between the two,and the machine go up through the generations, until Ezio is a match for the two of them, so they're very distantly related, by about 500 years - one or two generations at least http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif

But here's what my theory was, and seeing as it pertains to S16, this was a god topic to post in, and I apologize if this has already been brought forth, but I going to explode if I don't share my thoughts on WTH is going on.

[Original Post C&P to a more relevant thread]
Okay, so I have a little theory that I would like throw in this little pantheon of potential plots. This is just something that crossed my mind as it happened, and I could be totally wrong but anyways.

Towards the end of Revelations, does everyone remember the part as Desmond comes to Animus Island to find that it's being deleted? Then he's grabbed by Subject 16, who then says "What are we, but the sum of our memories?"

Here's where what I'm thinking comes in, and maybe it's absolutely nothing, but I think there's some significance of S16 grabbing Desmond and embracing before throwing him at the Synch Nexus. Because I'm sure I'm not the only one who thought that S16 was trying to hijack Desmond's body and leave his mind for deletion, but that turned out not to be the case.

So, after all that, here's my idea. What [if] S16 embracing Desmond was some sort of exchange? "What are we but the sum of our memories?" What is what S16 is transferring to Desmond is his memories, his information, because at this point, his mind is practically just data, with a consciousness yes, but still data technically speaking.

Either that, is my other theory is that he somehow "copied" his properties in the Animus to Desmond to prevent Desmond's deletion, while making himself (S16) vulnerable to the deletion process, finally setting himself free, because early on he has said he just didn't want to be "here" anymore.

I thought I was totally right when I saw the reconstructed gates on Animus Island while the credits rolled - "HOLY S@$!%!! THOSE ARE S16 MEMORIES - I JUST NEED MORE DATA FRAGMENTS" - So I was little bummed that turned out not to be true. Frown

But I just wondered if anyone else though that to be plausible, that there is some strange significance of S16 embracing Desmond before saving his life, while saying what he had said. I mean, they're both in the core of the animus, and even their memories could be treated as just bytes of data, rather than tangible experiences with taste, touch, smell, sound - all just compressed into information in the animus.

Thoughts?

TalentedTrack98
12-04-2011, 08:40 PM
Originally posted by Nomad86x:
Okay, so I posted this in another topic, but I fear it was necro-posting, so my apologies, but I wanted to see what some people had to say about a theory I had.

But to answer a question by the original topic creator - Desmond and S16(Clay) are related through Ezio - in the very beginning of ACII, Lucy uses the Animus to find the closest relative between the two,and the machine go up through the generations, until Ezio is a match for the two of them, so they're very distantly related, by about 500 years - one or two generations at least http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif

But here's what my theory was, and seeing as it pertains to S16, this was a god topic to post in, and I apologize if this has already been brought forth, but I going to explode if I don't share my thoughts on WTH is going on.

[Original Post C&P to a more relevant thread]
Okay, so I have a little theory that I would like throw in this little pantheon of potential plots. This is just something that crossed my mind as it happened, and I could be totally wrong but anyways.

Towards the end of Revelations, does everyone remember the part as Desmond comes to Animus Island to find that it's being deleted? Then he's grabbed by Subject 16, who then says "What are we, but the sum of our memories?"

Here's where what I'm thinking comes in, and maybe it's absolutely nothing, but I think there's some significance of S16 grabbing Desmond and embracing before throwing him at the Synch Nexus. Because I'm sure I'm not the only one who thought that S16 was trying to hijack Desmond's body and leave his mind for deletion, but that turned out not to be the case.

So, after all that, here's my idea. What [if] S16 embracing Desmond was some sort of exchange? "What are we but the sum of our memories?" What is what S16 is transferring to Desmond is his memories, his information, because at this point, his mind is practically just data, with a consciousness yes, but still data technically speaking.

Either that, is my other theory is that he somehow "copied" his properties in the Animus to Desmond to prevent Desmond's deletion, while making himself (S16) vulnerable to the deletion process, finally setting himself free, because early on he has said he just didn't want to be "here" anymore.

I thought I was totally right when I saw the reconstructed gates on Animus Island while the credits rolled - "HOLY S@$!%!! THOSE ARE S16 MEMORIES - I JUST NEED MORE DATA FRAGMENTS" - So I was little bummed that turned out not to be true. Frown

But I just wondered if anyone else though that to be plausible, that there is some strange significance of S16 embracing Desmond before saving his life, while saying what he had said. I mean, they're both in the core of the animus, and even their memories could be treated as just bytes of data, rather than tangible experiences with taste, touch, smell, sound - all just compressed into information in the animus.

Thoughts?

I think you gave me an idea,
alright when 16 grabs Desmond do you think maybe that explains why when Desmond wakes up his arm has a type of computer program in it?
so now maybe 16 is a part of Desmond, because in ACB 16 says "I am with you until the end" and if I'm right Assassin's Creed isn't over yet.

InfectedNation
12-05-2011, 11:45 AM
I agree that 16 has in some way transferred himself to Desmond - the speech about a man being the sum of his memories - Clay could have been implanting memories of the things he discovered, animus sessions, snooping at Abstergo?

I think he would rather exist in Desmond's subconscious than in th animus or not at all, and he has so much to show and so many questions to answer, and as above poster said, he is with Desmond until the end.

Legendz54
01-14-2012, 01:39 AM
that is a plausible theory there must have been some exchange

Unbuhleevaball
01-14-2012, 11:42 AM
Take a look at this theory: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=McbeMLNLrx4&list=UUGOwpo3-z1yk93oPjZGVWXg&index=3&feature=plcp

I don't think we've seen the last of Subject 16!