PDA

View Full Version : Problem with downloaded version of 1946

gmelinite
02-10-2007, 12:27 PM
Hi. I just downloaded the 1946 upgrade from Ubisoft and after installing (the version says 4.07 in the opening screen) everything seems fine.....but when I go to start a mission (any mission, whether quick-start or single mission or campaign) the mission/terrain begins to load and then quits, saying an error occured. Will the patches help this? FB with ace and Pacific fighters was working FLAWLESSlY less than 20 minutes ago. What is going on here? Suddenly I cant load a mission? Please please help!

Geoff

gmelinite
02-10-2007, 12:27 PM
Hi. I just downloaded the 1946 upgrade from Ubisoft and after installing (the version says 4.07 in the opening screen) everything seems fine.....but when I go to start a mission (any mission, whether quick-start or single mission or campaign) the mission/terrain begins to load and then quits, saying an error occured. Will the patches help this? FB with ace and Pacific fighters was working FLAWLESSlY less than 20 minutes ago. What is going on here? Suddenly I cant load a mission? Please please help!

Geoff