PDA

View Full Version : Pacific Fighters Radio Traffic

DRZin1952
01-29-2006, 03:14 PM
I€m trying to put my own air traffic control in the game, I drop in to actors folders under approach_control_here_proceed_you_re_cleared_to_la nd.wav the game dose not us it, it always says Blue leader or Red Leader ect. I cant€ find any wave files that a say Blue leader or Red leader. How can I make my ATC file work?

DRZin1952
01-29-2006, 03:14 PM
I€m trying to put my own air traffic control in the game, I drop in to actors folders under approach_control_here_proceed_you_re_cleared_to_la nd.wav the game dose not us it, it always says Blue leader or Red Leader ect. I cant€ find any wave files that a say Blue leader or Red leader. How can I make my ATC file work?

Zeus-cat
01-29-2006, 04:37 PM
Did you put it in the correct folder? Each nationality has a folder and you need to use the correct one for the mission you are flying.

I assume you have already done this. Save the original with a new name and then rename your file EXACTLY as the one you are replacing.

DRZin1952
01-29-2006, 08:44 PM
This is the name if the file approach_control_here_proceed_you_re_cleared_to_la nd.wav
I used cubase sx to record the file , I saved it as a 16 bit mono .wav file and dropped it into the sample/ speech/us/Actor 1 through 9 just to make sure the game could see it , it does not work, it still goes to a file that I can not find in any of the folders, it will say go ahead red or blue leader you are clear to land.