PDA

View Full Version : Xbox 360 problem

Onizuka80
12-21-2006, 09:22 AM
SO this might be a spoiler for some so please be careful reading...

So I just beat the part where you have to hack into the computer in Dante's Theater and go back to the Helicopter for pickup and I went back to the section right before the main theather and went back into the theater and all the enemies were reloaded. The game auto saved and I had to do it again...which was no problem (it sucked, but I delt with it)....anyways...the mission was reset to hack into the PC, so I get BACK to the PC to hack into it and it wont let me and now I am stuck and cannot beat the mission...what should I do? Sorry if this wasnt clear enough.

jb1zero
12-31-2006, 12:05 AM
I had a similar problem regarding the hack as well.
I went back into the earlier part of the level, it re-saved the game. I then had to complete the computer hacking again, but cannot send my team to do it. I'm basically stuck.

thedannelson
12-31-2006, 09:14 PM
I just had the exact same thing happen to me!!! Hacked the computer, got lost, ended up back at an earlier part of the level where it saved a checkpoint for me. I then proceeded to get killed and when I started again from the saved checkpoint I had to go and hack the computer again (which it would not let me do). I tried going up the ladder to the rafters and out the door up there and it would not let me exit either.... Please Help!!! I have come to far to get stuck now!!!

Fugitive2007
01-02-2007, 07:50 AM
It also happened to me but i play it on my pc and i have the same sympthoms.
DAMN!

pablot300
01-14-2007, 09:53 AM
I have a same issue. I extracted the data. You then get a radio signal to exit to the roof. I didn't realize that there was a ladder next to me so I went to look for the exit and the game had re-spawned some enemies that killed me. So now when it reload my last saved game it puts me in the position where I have to Extract the DATA but when I finally get there AGAIN it will not allow me to. I think my friend we will have to start over from the beginning because There is no way to load the level before

ISSIWally
02-23-2007, 07:54 AM
After you reboot your 360 it asks you to press 'Start' after you do that you are at the Vegas main menu. Go to single player. Then Story Mode. Then Scene Selection. Then Data Hub.

I am trying this right now.

Ok do what I said. Then storm the enemy and die. Quit to main menu and load from you last checkpoint. You will then start from entering the theater.

dawg_275
08-22-2007, 02:42 PM
I tried it and it works thanks, cuz this problem has been driving me crazy for 3 days