PDA

View Full Version : What is the least amount of kills you can get?

Jack-Reacher
12-14-2009, 12:31 PM
In GTA IV i remember there was a topic about trying to get the least amount of crimes done. I saw that stats only just now for this game and saw that it recorded how many people you have killed, anyone want to do a challenge where you get as little kills as possible and get 100%?

ValidatedDavid
12-14-2009, 01:12 PM
There was a guy who was doing this with AC1 he was calling it the "live by the creed" rule. No guards or civillians were allowed to be killed unless the game absolutely forced it (so those weren't counted). I think he's probably doing/done that as well with this game - I can't remember what board I was reading his posts on though. I believe he was able to do it.

My favorite self imposed rule is to remain anonymous both before during and after the assassination (one beep and you lose). I know some people had figured out some remarkably elaborate ways to do this in almost all of the AC1 assassinations including the hospitalier which was very difficult. One or two were impossible because the cut scene forced you to become "noticed" before you even began (wish they wouldn't do that) I enjoyed copying those a lot.

It's hard to get into any of that with this one though because you need to replay the missions over and over to get some of that stuff worked out.

Jack-Reacher
12-14-2009, 04:47 PM
Yeah but its a good thing you dont have to listen to Al Mualim in this game every time you want to replay something

ValidatedDavid
12-14-2009, 06:16 PM
Yup,

I should add though that I think the guy who was trying not to kill anyone was spending a lot of time running away and hiding.