PDA

View Full Version : Need more clans - ACB on Gamebattles...

Citizen War
03-07-2011, 05:41 AM
Hey everyone.
I often hear that this game is a great for competitive matchmaking. I totally agree.

You should all check out gamebattles.com and help us keep the XBL team ladder alive. If some of the competition is intimidating, you can always play with other unranked teams. I was going to ask if people could post about their team - if it exists - here. Or people could get the chaps/dames that they usually run manhunt with and start up a clan in the near future. Playoffs could start on 4/1, if there is enough activity on the team ladder. Let's merge some of the clans maybe, or start offshoots so that there is more competition... Whatcha' think? Interested?

TheBullWillWin
03-07-2011, 09:35 AM
I do believe you are right Mr. Citizen!!! I would like to compete against you soon, but i dont know who you are and what your about?!?!?!....pshhhhh just playing dawg we'll play soon. preferably this weekend i hope. we have practice wed. so we should be ready by friday and the weekend.

Citizen War
03-07-2011, 03:33 PM
Originally posted by TheBullWillWin:
I do believe you are right Mr. Citizen!!! I would like to compete against you soon, but i dont know who you are and what your about?!?!?!....pshhhhh just playing dawg we'll play soon. preferably this weekend i hope. we have practice wed. so we should be ready by friday and the weekend.

Glad to know you are getting your clan together. Whenever you're ready. We just got things settled last Friday, pretty much.

oHawks
03-10-2011, 07:07 PM
I agree 110%. My team I believe is still ranked 4th place on the ladder. We were the very first team on the ladder and from the start we have seen it grow. But right now it is in a stage of being a dead ladder. I will admit I have not even played the game in a good 2 weeks. If the ladder was alive though I would easily be playing that game all the time on Gamebattles. Please help out make this ladder alive.

Vox_Valentine
03-10-2011, 08:36 PM
Hello Kitty Princesses has a main clan, I believe we're ranked 5th and 7-0, and in the midst of creating a sister clan. I encourage everyone or anyone to visit the site and register, find/create a team. The site makes the game a lot more competitive and makes winning feel insanely awesome.

Meow

-Vox

(@ Citizen, can I have my meow mix now?)

Citizen War
03-10-2011, 08:58 PM
Originally posted by Vox_Valentine:
The site makes the game a lot more competitive and makes winning feel insanely awesome.

Meow

-Vox

Curses, we'll get you next time kittens!!!

I do like cats better than dogs though, so go ahead and have some meow mix... http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/metal.gif

Nah wait... what was my point... yeah okay so...

There are not going to be playoffs this season for two reasons - 1. The ladder started late in the season. 2. There is currently not enough activity. - though there was the caveat that they could change that at the last minute.

If we get a lot more teams then we'll have a higher chance of having playoffs in June. This would not be hard to do. I suggest that more teams join and don't go inactive when they lose. You can always bounce back - playing competitively will make you better. Just a few ranked matches a week from multiple clans will really help the site out. You don't have to face top 8 teams every time either....

MrKnox122
03-11-2011, 12:35 AM
The Outcast Templars might join

Vox_Valentine
03-11-2011, 03:02 AM
I think as a community, we need to start making this site more active. I've seen the "unofficial clan challenge request" thread, but I truly think Gamebattles serves that purpose. Do you think you have one of the best, if not, the top Manhunt Teams out there? Well, sign up and prove it! Moreover, playing against teams in a competitive environment will further sharpen your skills. One can only learn so much facing against complete randoms on the ranked team games. Becoming a better player and team definitely requires facing off against other highly skilled teams.

Hello Kitty Princesses' last match was against Citzen War's armada of assassins, Synchronizing Asians, and regardless of the outcome, we were able to come out a more strategic and versatile team due to the skills and new tactics we gained from facing them.

Meow
-Vox Valentine
Hello Kitty Princesses Founder

obliviondoll
03-11-2011, 05:00 AM
Well, it took you actually spamming to get positive responses, but glad you finally succeeded in getting support starting.

Nicely done, Citizen.

In honour of your success, I'll beat you to answering Vox's request for the Meow Mix...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tvQ9cXlQ-jA

Citizen War
03-11-2011, 07:44 AM
Originally posted by Vox_Valentine:

...Hello Kitty Princesses' last match was against Citzen War's armada of assassins, Synchronizing Asians, and regardless of the outcome, we were able to come out a more strategic and versatile team due to the skills and new tactics we gained from facing them.

Meow
-Vox Valentine

Vox, I was impressed. It's not only about strategy but it is also about learning to keep your cool. Easier to do against your clan in typical ranked games (and we fight many members of HKP every week) but harder in gamebattles games that are scheduled. We definitely fell apart on the third game and messed up.

I hear a lot of people whining about some abilities being overpowered but it is easy to see after our matches that there are counters for everything. It's harder to execute them under pressure and you learn a lot.

TheBullWillWin
03-12-2011, 12:33 PM
I asked the administrator of Assassins Creed for Xbox 360 and he said that it is highly unlikely that there will be a playoff but to keep up the activity. So no playoffs pretty much. But i love the competition and would love to get paid to play this AMAZING gAME!!!!

MonsterJunkese
03-12-2011, 12:46 PM
Why is every freaking post of citizen has the bull will win saying you are right on the first post?wtf are you two in lover?
Anyway maybe chop a big clan in half and name diffrent one diffrent?...

Citizen War
03-12-2011, 04:13 PM
Originally posted by MonsterJunkese:
Why is every freaking post of citizen has the bull will win saying you are right on the first post?wtf are you two in lover?

Bull and I can't be. Bull just rescheduled a match with my team today to get some time for a date.

Nah we have just killed each other a lot since the game came out.

That and Bull does agree with everything that I say, because he knows that I'm an omnipotent genius with no ego problem at all. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

KletusCreed
03-14-2011, 08:51 PM
Hi http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Nah actually I'd love to play more games. Synchronizing Asians all the way! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Serrachio
03-14-2011, 09:04 PM
Originally posted by KletusCreed:

Nah actually I'd love to play more games. Synchronizing Asians all the way! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

If I'm Bi-polar, does that mean I'm two bears?

Also, Vox, if you're making a sister clan, could it be called 'Hello Kitty Princes'?

Either that, or maybe 'Friendship is Murder'.

Citizen War
03-15-2011, 01:26 AM
Originally posted by KletusCreed:

.....[/QUOTE]

Looking to start a "sibling" clan... a clan that we could constantly scrim with and occasionally play.

By the way - saw this quote from an admin on the gamebattles acb team forums in response to a thread by GSReduced:

There are no bracket sizes listed for Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood. However all bracket sizes are subject to change depending upon activity at the season close.

Also keep in mind that none of the Assassin's Creed Ladders had a full season. I suggest continuing to play, and trying to increase activity so that there can be Playoffs for AC:B next season!

ABXantos
03-15-2011, 01:41 AM
Outcast Templars has currently signed up for the PS3 ladder. We are considering to join the 360 ladder as well.

Vox_Valentine
03-15-2011, 06:33 AM
@Serrachio

We are currently making a Sister GB clan called Hello Kitty Princes. It will be headed by Eroticfishcakes, one of our highly skilled girl gamers...

Our main clan has a lot of female kittens that are very deadly and highly ranked. We actually had an intra-clan battle of the sexes 2 nights ago, and our male kitties lost!

I'm greatly looking forward to seeing the activity on GB rise.

Meow!
-Vox Valentine

TheBullWillWin
03-15-2011, 07:38 AM
Originally posted by MonsterJunkese:

Hey Hey HEy!!! i love ****** too much to go gay. trust me my gf knows. lol plus me and Klitorus Creed and Citizen have known each other for a very long time

Airwinz
03-15-2011, 10:01 AM
I would love to play some MLG games but alas i have no clan im trying to recruit but no one is interested

Citizen War
03-16-2011, 07:12 AM
Looks like you've been somewhat successful... http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

This weekend I'm trying to figure out our schedule but it is kind of difficult because I'm too busy this week... still this weekend my clan will be hosting private "Scrims With Randoms" on Xbox360 - details and separate thread to follow.

Basically we are looking for random players with decent skills who have trouble finding other decent players. Having a mic would be a good idea. Being level 50 is also a good idea.