PDA

View Full Version : Aquaducts/Aquagear pre-order code

BadSnek
11-19-2010, 07:33 AM
I Pre-order AC:BH on Gamestop and got a exclusive code with a multiplayer character and a singelplayer mission called Aquaducts(Aquagear in Europe)
But i can't find the mission! Dose anyone know how to find it or where it is?

Piflik
11-19-2010, 08:45 AM
You have to redeem the code in the main menu. You should get a notification that the Aqueducts map is unlocked and then you'll find an entrance to this map on one of the (you might have guessed it) Aqueducts.

BadSnek
11-19-2010, 09:32 AM
I have already redeemed it but i can't find the enterence!
You may have got it wrong sorry for that if that is the case!

Piflik
11-19-2010, 10:06 AM
Why would I have got it wrong? I just did that mission...

Try redeeming the code again, maybe something went wrong the first time. It did with my game...(got it early and the service seemed to not have been online then)

RiTCHi3x
11-20-2010, 06:05 PM
If you refine what is shown on your map to just "Templar Lair" that is where you go. It is in the Middle-South/East Area

MrNussbaum
11-21-2010, 07:07 AM
The OP is right. I have the same problem. I remember seeing the templar lair symbol when I originally found the landmark, and the landmark shows up in the database, but the icon does not show up on the map (and it never has) and I now I can't find it again. I know I entered the code right because the code covered the Trajan Market too and that icon always showed up on the map and I have already done it.

Does it only show up after a certain point in the game like the Palazzo Medici was only able to be accessed after sequence 4 or something like that. FYI, I'm in sequence 7 right now.