PDA

View Full Version : Track IR4 Vector 6DOF in BoB Bomber cockpits????

jamesdietz
09-15-2006, 10:13 AM
Has anyone heard if the Track IR Vector "leaning" views will also work inside the bomber positions such as bomb aimer & different gunner stations? I have of couse seen the Spifire Cockpit BoB video & the exterior vid of the BoB Ju-88, but haven't heard a bit from Oleg or anyone else on this subject...I'm not really sure it would improve things all that much , except perhaps add a bit to the immersion in the game.Inquiring minds & all that...

Fighterduck
09-15-2006, 11:12 AM
uhm..that would be a great thing!like in gunner position to look for ennemy

LEBillfish
09-15-2006, 12:30 PM
Originally posted by Fighterduck:

to a degree you can already do that by having auto pilot or whatever it is off before jumping into that station, it increasing your range of view dramatically....However, then you cannot fire the guns and must leave the spot, turn on AI then remove into it.

As to 6dof I believe all positions in BoB will be configured for it if I remember correctly.........Just expect the time to make a cockpit to increase dramatically I'd think.

Fighterduck
09-15-2006, 01:16 PM
Originally posted by LEBillfish:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Fighterduck:

to a degree you can already do that by having auto pilot or whatever it is off before jumping into that station, it increasing your range of view dramatically....However, then you cannot fire the guns and must leave the spot, turn on AI then remove into it.

think. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

yep i know http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif, but with TRir you will have more feeling ^^

FritzGryphon
09-15-2006, 06:20 PM
Oleg has said there will be 6DoF in BoB. It probably applies to gunners as well as pilot positions.

leitmotiv
09-16-2006, 06:45 PM
It is available now in Just Flight's Lancaster set for the cockpit, wireless op's position. navigator's position, bombardier's position, and the nose turret.