PDA

View Full Version : Ubidays event about to start!!

smiler_16
05-28-2008, 10:07 AM
get over to the site and watch it live ASAP

Link:

http://uplay.ubi.com/live/

Update:

Well to be honest it was dissapointing because there was to mention of anything to do with Reflections At all

but i personally liked the info about Farcry 2 which is definately on my to buy list!

but i think i might just do a few scans here or there tomorrow to see if there is anything to do with Reflections that'll popup!

but after watvhing the event all that i had found out (which may affect the next Driver game) is that they like to base 99% of there games on heroic people

so i think that may be a sign that Driver will lose all of its uniqueness, or maybe not even be released...

which to be honest is quite upsetting...

i just beg UbiSoft to leave to original team at Reflections to do what they have always done best...

smiler_16
05-28-2008, 10:07 AM
get over to the site and watch it live ASAP

Link:

http://uplay.ubi.com/live/

Update:

Well to be honest it was dissapointing because there was to mention of anything to do with Reflections At all

but i personally liked the info about Farcry 2 which is definately on my to buy list!

but i think i might just do a few scans here or there tomorrow to see if there is anything to do with Reflections that'll popup!

but after watvhing the event all that i had found out (which may affect the next Driver game) is that they like to base 99% of there games on heroic people

so i think that may be a sign that Driver will lose all of its uniqueness, or maybe not even be released...

which to be honest is quite upsetting...

i just beg UbiSoft to leave to original team at Reflections to do what they have always done best...

InsaneDriver06
05-31-2008, 10:11 AM
I actually think Reflections could use some extra direction from Ubisoft's experts in regards to offering tools, advice, expert support and influence and a very large budget to make Driver 4 a smash hit.