PDA

View Full Version : Time to Talk about Input Devices.

IcarusXP
06-16-2005, 03:40 PM
If I understand this correctly, PF+FB+AEP v4.01 contains the beta version of the new Battle of Britain flight dynamics engine.

At first I though my brand new X-52 game stick had was faulty, but every one is saying the new engine simulates engine torque and prop-wash. I should be able to compensate for this with my roatar rudder trim knob, which I have been doing now to some sucsess.
It was also mentioned that some 40 pilots from around the world have tested this new engine and give it glowing thumbs up.

OK, heres the beef of this post;

Who are the test pilots and what are Imput devices are they useing to test fly and calibrate this new flight engine?

IcarusXP
06-16-2005, 03:40 PM
If I understand this correctly, PF+FB+AEP v4.01 contains the beta version of the new Battle of Britain flight dynamics engine.

At first I though my brand new X-52 game stick had was faulty, but every one is saying the new engine simulates engine torque and prop-wash. I should be able to compensate for this with my roatar rudder trim knob, which I have been doing now to some sucsess.
It was also mentioned that some 40 pilots from around the world have tested this new engine and give it glowing thumbs up.

OK, heres the beef of this post;

Who are the test pilots and what are Imput devices are they useing to test fly and calibrate this new flight engine?

sunflower1
06-16-2005, 05:11 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">"If a litltle compitition brings out the best in all of us,
imagine what a full blown War can do." </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

What say I'll wait here and you can report back?