PDA

View Full Version : R6V2 PC glitches, does anyone have this problem

spensor25
05-20-2008, 01:15 PM
When i play and single player story for some reason bishop would randomly give order for my team to hold or follow or give a move order when i didnt order it. Now this is really annoying when you are trying to sneak around use tactics. So does anyone else have this problem? if so is there a way to fix it?

Thanks

spensor25
05-20-2008, 01:15 PM
When i play and single player story for some reason bishop would randomly give order for my team to hold or follow or give a move order when i didnt order it. Now this is really annoying when you are trying to sneak around use tactics. So does anyone else have this problem? if so is there a way to fix it?

Thanks

Expedition
05-20-2008, 01:20 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by spensor25:

Thanks </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

First off - Welcome to the forum

Second- You will find a search feature to put you in touch with many others that have this same issue. Take a look around first - as your first post will probally be deleted as there are many threads with this issue.

Hope you find a solution

Want2Snipe
05-20-2008, 08:14 PM
+1 on what expedition said but I am bored and in a good mood so... here it goes:

Simple solution is, if you are only playing the story mode... unistall patch 1.02 (hell, I don't even think that patch 1.01 did anything for single player/ story mode!)

change the Excecutable from the game icon on your desktop from "R6Vegas2_launcher.exe" to "R6Vegas2_Game.exe", this way the update will not self install again.

spensor25
05-21-2008, 10:29 AM
Thanks, i got it working fine now, i just had to turn off my sound in ports and i turned off the voice option.