PDA

View Full Version : What scaling points can we expect in AC2?

Sahirioth
07-27-2009, 04:12 PM
I recently spent two weeks of my vacation in Italy, and one of the days in Firenze (that's Florence, in Italian. Which you probably knew already...) I finally realized what damage the anticipation for AC2 has done to me: I got to the top of the campanila (bell tower) of the Duomo (Cathedral). I looked around, and immediately started wondering which of the many towers and high buildings visible were built before 1486, and which would be scaling points in AC2. So, I dedicate this thread to the suggestion of such points in the cities where the game will take place. So far I can think of three possible ones: Firenze (Florence), Venezia (Venice) and Verona. Please post suggestions and, if you have/can find any, pictures of the buildings/towers/structures.

By the way, I visited the Palazzo dei Medici. It's a privately funded and run museum nowadays, and some of the rooms have been left as they were, more or less, so you can see how they looked when the "mansion" was inhabited. Beautiful and luxurious place.

obliviondoll
07-27-2009, 05:10 PM
Verona's not a city. it's a bar/restaurant. I should know, they wrote a song (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=00ITp7QvF1U) about it...

Altaezio
08-02-2009, 02:57 PM
They SHOULD have the city of Rome nd Hav You Climb the Collisium................unless tht was built later then 1486

Danvish
08-02-2009, 02:59 PM
Originally posted by Altaezio:
They SHOULD have the city of Rome nd Hav You Climb the Collisium................unless tht was built later then 1486

The Coliisium was built during the Roman Empire, around the 100 B.C (before christian counting?)

EmperorxZurg
08-02-2009, 03:05 PM
B.C. stands for Before Christ, but ya it would be there if we went as Ezio

Altaezio
08-02-2009, 03:46 PM
oh wow!lol than yea. nd Ezio should be able to battle lions for training.

Edengoth
08-02-2009, 03:49 PM
Haha, the Renaissance was recorded improperly in the history books if they still had the whole "lions eating Christians" thing going on.

Altaezio
08-03-2009, 11:45 AM
ummm where do they confirm all the cities you'll be visitinq in Ac2?

Niles1978
10-05-2009, 07:45 PM
The most powerfull cities in Italie at that time were Florence, Venice, Milan, Napels and Rome. The first 2 were republics and will absolutely be in AC2. Milan was a fortress/city and Capitol of a Duchy, Napels was part of a Kingdom & Rome was ruled by the Church. Another good option is Siena, less powerfull but with a beauty to rival Florence! Ow... did I forget Genua? Too much Italian beauty! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif
Since we're talking about a sequel here, could it be that AC2 has more cities then AC1? That would be more then 4 cities!

Coolgerb
10-05-2009, 08:09 PM
Originally posted by Altaezio:

Dude... History lessons much?