PDA

View Full Version : Assassination Contracts videos

Jack-Reacher
02-11-2010, 05:23 PM
I have just figured out how to start recording and im going to do a series of assassination contracts.

These contracts will be done slightly different to how you did them. You know how you dont really use smoke bombs, poisen and the pistol much in the game? Well i left all the contracts right till i got the pistol ( except the first one sadly). Now im replaying them and recording them done using different weapons and methods to give it a more "Sniper Assassin" feel. I wont be seen by any guards as well. Usually the first clip will show me assassinating them and getting away without being seen at all. Sometimes on the way to the spot I am spotted by an archer though, but he usually dies instantly.

I will add other clips if i feel it is too short where i just kill them in fun ways, like this video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HAbRWKvJDhg

I am also always notorious to add to the challenge. I hope this inspires people to play notorious more often, as it makes you use the crowds more and makes it more stealthy and challenging. This should act as a template to those who wish to now replay them and do it without being seen.

I have also not bought any armor except the one i had to at the start, and i have not repaired it. I have collected the minimal amount of codex pages so my health is very low.

I only have about 5 at the moment but i will add one each day. i think i will have the carnival mask on the entire time as well

Azugo
02-11-2010, 10:32 PM
*MINOR SPOILER ABOUT AUDITORE CAPE*
Yeah, since I got the Auditore cape (Nov. 26th, I think), I always wear it because it makes everything more challenging by making you notorious.
*SPOILER END*

By the way, I'm not sure what you meant by "Always wear the Carnivale mask", but if that is indeed what you meant... I'm afraid it's impossible, for now.

Jack-Reacher
02-11-2010, 11:06 PM
I meant for i will always be wearing it in these videos. You get the mask at the same time as the gun, so i started doing the contracts right away, i didnt even notice i had it on until the 3rd video

Im wondering, can i also free roam with the Gold mask?