PDA

View Full Version : While-U-Wait? (KINDA OFF TOPIC)

Agent_Alpha
02-25-2007, 06:26 PM
Well, seeing as I just made myself look like a dork on a different thread...
What have you guys been doing while you've been waiting for new info about AC, let alone the demo?

Like I said elsewhere, I've been teaching myself the Guitar, listening to The Doors, and playing Call of Cthulhu; Dark Corners of the Earth

MrN78
02-25-2007, 06:40 PM
I've been getting along with my life...
but in Gameland?

Well i just bought Crackdown, essentially for the Halo 3 beta since i'm a Huge Fan of Halo (No Bashing now, Since its all of a sudden become "cool" to hate Halo), Turns out the Game itself is Pretty damn fun,
but if you dont like halo i recommend Renting it.

I've been Playing some Gears of War too

Howler13
02-25-2007, 10:27 PM
In gaming, mostly testing my new 360's wheels. Been playing alot of different games, trying to find on worth owning (I can check out games at work for free). Oblivion's the only one that's seemed worth it, but I'm waiting for a price drop before I buy it (I know it's coming in the next month or so).
I'm REALLY waiting for God of War 2. I am so exited for that game, I can hardly wait. Just two more weeks...

MrN78
02-25-2007, 11:48 PM
Dude N3?
what were you thinking?

chewie1890
02-26-2007, 01:57 PM
I've started playing Halo 2 again because Team Swat is back, I've also been playing some Counter-Strike and Knights of the Old Republic. All of a sudden I felt like going back to my old xbox and playing some of my old games. Of new games I got Rainbow 6: Vegas at JN006's recommendation and its quite amazing I must say.

The_Sphinx
02-26-2007, 02:42 PM
The only game I recently played was Pop: The Two Thrones, because it's such an addicting game.

PS3 is not out yet and I don't own a 360. And I refuse to spend my money on new games for PS2 with PS3 launch just one month away.

TheRealJimV
02-26-2007, 03:07 PM
I'm playing with Call of Duty 3 on my ps3 , waiting for Motorstorm and God of War II.

And natural thing http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

Howler13
02-26-2007, 03:34 PM
Originally posted by MrN78:
Dude N3?
what were you thinking?

The demo was somewhat interesting... Turns out the full game didn't have much more substance. It was okay, but I'm glad I didn't pay any money to play it.

CasinatorCxC
02-26-2007, 08:12 PM
I am replaying Mercenaries on PS2. I really liked that game even though it didn't get much hype.

XxKillabytexX
02-26-2007, 11:49 PM
quote:
Dude N3?
what were you thinking?

The demo was somewhat interesting... Turns out the full game didn't have much more substance. It was okay, but I'm glad I didn't pay any money to play it.

http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/agreepost.gif Year I rented N3, took it home and played it for about 20 minutes before taking it back and getting Splinter Cell: Doubble Agent.

N3 is soooooooooo boring http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/sleepzzz.gif

cooldude6681
02-27-2007, 02:07 AM
For me, it's Splinter Cell: Double Agent (Xbox) (still need to finish the campaign), Splinter Cell: Double Agent (360) with Jackie, and Rainbow Six: Vegas with a few other Fisherists. Gaming with girls = t3h pwnage.

XxKillabytexX
02-27-2007, 02:36 AM
Don't forget Perfect Dark Zero and Oblivion.

Howler13
02-27-2007, 09:21 AM
Originally posted by XxKillabytexX:
N3 is soooooooooo boring http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/sleepzzz.gif

Actually, if you play through enough of Inphyy's and Aspharr's campaigns, you unlock Myifee (yeah, I know, stupid names), who's quite fun to play as. Not enough to make want to finish his campaign, but a nice change from the others.

And I'm not trying to make this an N3 thread.

What I'm gonna do is buy GoW2, beat it quickly (I'm having to borrow a friends PS2, so I don't want to keep it too long, but I'm still doing extras like Challenge of the Gods), trade it in, and buy Oblivion and some live points. That should keep me busy until November.

Edit: Sorry, the game's release date IS August, but I just have this feeling it won't come out until October/November. I don't know why.

FaceEmperor
02-27-2007, 03:13 PM
Hmm..while i wayt..
i think i shoud go and do some sports http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/shady.gif
naaah...just gotta play some xbox games and eat pizza =D
thats how i spend my time http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/blink.gif

Agent_Alpha
02-27-2007, 08:13 PM
Originally posted by Howler13:
buy Oblivion and some live points. That should keep me busy until November.

Oblivion is real good if you need a gamerscore boost. You can get all the points in the game simply by completing the main storyline and the side-stories for each guild (there be 4 of them)

HorTyS
02-27-2007, 08:53 PM
Originally posted by Agent_Alpha:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Howler13:
buy Oblivion and some live points. That should keep me busy until November.

Oblivion is real good if you need a gamerscore boost. You can get all the points in the game simply by completing the main storyline and the side-stories for each guild (there be 4 of them) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

not to mention it's one of the best games on 360..... IMO at least. i'd say its top five material.

jimmy_005
02-27-2007, 09:39 PM
First I'm going to beat the rest of Oblivion (including Knights of the Nine) then I'm going to work on Shivering Isles. While waiting for Shivering Isles I'll be playing Rainbow Six : Vegas with the new DLC coming out soon.

Warrior-Persia
02-28-2007, 07:24 PM
I've been getting along with my life...
but in Gameland?

Well i just bought Crackdown, essentially for the Halo 3 beta since i'm a Huge Fan of Halo (No Bashing now, Since its all of a sudden become "cool" to hate Halo), Turns out the Game itself is Pretty damn fun,
but if you dont like halo i recommend Renting it.

I've been Playing some Gears of War too

its not sudden for me, ive always disliked halo. gears is cool tho. me im playing some games GOW POP DMC MGS so on...