PDA

View Full Version : Possible Expansion pack?

BlastinFooz-619
11-02-2004, 11:04 AM
i know with some of the issues that are being brought to the attension of the developers, some bad some good. some consider PF to be overpriced expansion pack. I was wondering with alot of areas of combat not in PF such as the rabul area where pappy boyington did alot of damage, will there ever be a PF expansion pack with all the airplanes and maps that are not in this PF. I would not mind payin for it. but do you guys think this will ever happen?

BlastinFooz-619
11-02-2004, 11:04 AM
i know with some of the issues that are being brought to the attension of the developers, some bad some good. some consider PF to be overpriced expansion pack. I was wondering with alot of areas of combat not in PF such as the rabul area where pappy boyington did alot of damage, will there ever be a PF expansion pack with all the airplanes and maps that are not in this PF. I would not mind payin for it. but do you guys think this will ever happen?

steve_v
11-02-2004, 01:16 PM
Lets see what comes with the free patches first.

VW-IceFire
11-02-2004, 02:48 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by BlastinFooz-619:
i know with some of the issues that are being brought to the attension of the developers, some bad some good. some consider PF to be overpriced expansion pack. I was wondering with alot of areas of combat not in PF such as the rabul area where pappy boyington did alot of damage, will there ever be a PF expansion pack with all the airplanes and maps that are not in this PF. I would not mind payin for it. but do you guys think this will ever happen? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
I doubt there will be a retail expansion pack but I do know the intention is to support several patches to add content and fix bugs. This is a big and demanding game and I'm willing to be very forgiving (to a point) if over the long term the support is granted.

So far...in the track record of 1C Maddox...the support is VERY extensive. So I look forward to what is coming.

rodion_zero
11-02-2004, 09:27 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by BlastinFooz-619:
I was wondering with alot of areas of combat not in PF such as the rabul area where pappy boyington did alot of damage... <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Me too!

http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums?a=tpc&s=400102&f=26310365&m=2501028732

http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

And of course... LEYTE!!!!!!!!!!!

-RODION

LEXX_Luthor
11-02-2004, 10:54 PM
crazyivan once said... <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Bomber CD <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
What they should do is Addon CD for FP and FB together.