PDA

View Full Version : Assassins Creed! I'm stuck

PS3fan1990
12-22-2007, 08:12 PM
Anyone know what I can do next? I had to go the The assassination Bureau's in the 3 cities and I just got done assassinating the guy in the rich section of Jerusalem. I am now on my second city after going to the first one and couldn't find any investigations on my map and now I can't find any in my second city. What should I do?

avsrule247
12-22-2007, 08:34 PM
Go to a new district in the city you are in. You have to find the first view point yourself and after that you will see other view points and investigations.

PS3fan1990
12-22-2007, 08:39 PM
Thanks! I read on another Section of this forum about how people are stuck on Memory block 4(including me) but I have it Figured out now. Thanks for the help BTW

assassinjosh19
01-03-2008, 02:11 PM
well i have saved every one and looked at all view points every were and then when i go back to the assassins ware out place and he say il let u get on wit it then or some thing along the lines.

what the hell are you ment to do?

There is nothing on the map that tells me what to do! And i have killed every one im ment to kill.

im crackin up!!!!!!!!

some one write back soon!!!!!!!

assassinjosh19
01-03-2008, 02:15 PM
Wait before you reply!

iam i ment to rome about a find a hidden veiw point and then more will show up and then i can carry on from there?

what do you mean by a new district?

write back as quike as possible!!!!!!!!

schoolboytom
01-03-2008, 03:06 PM
well each assassination happens in a different district in each city......

when you unlock this assassination you unlock another district......

...in this district there should be no symbols on the map and you haven't really discovered it yet...

.....it indicates districts on the map

when you are told to start the next assassination obviously you head towards the assassins bureau..... if you listen the 'Rafique' tells you where to go (ie, east west north south) and generally you head in that direction.... you should notice whether a section is unlocked as locked districts have the ever so familiar blue beam wall stopping access..

so once you've entered the new district your first instinct should be to head to a view point.....too identify what buildings are viewpoints you really have to guess..... all viewpoints are tall buildings.... look for a tall building..... and you may see an eagle circling the building aswell... anyway its rather easy to locate, climb and synchronize a viewpoint... so once synced your map will update like normal and the normal save the citizen and investigation symbols will appear.... only certain ones will appear.... remember that you may have to climb another view point to discover those but don't worry as the view point symbols will appear on your map.....i managed to get through this fine and if this doesn't help well im sorry.,.....

stonneroses
01-04-2008, 03:00 PM
i have the saem prblem.i wont go into the ins and outs but basically i know the game and have tried evertyhing.every possible viewpoint has been synced in jerusalem no pick pocked no eves dropping no informers, no kind on ivestigation has appeared, has anyone got any idea whats going on. must be a blip?

stonneroses
01-04-2008, 03:27 PM
think ill take that bak,lol. soon after posting last prob. found 2 hidden viewpoints. simply look to air for crows. even when u think youve synced them all ther not on the map. have fun

oioisaveloi
01-21-2010, 10:42 AM
I skipped the vid for this level nd now dnt kno wat 2 do: hideout, level after prophet mission( dna sequence 9)

lifelover12
05-26-2012, 11:54 PM
please help i stock on the Second block of section of Jerusalem -after killing the 3guys how can i get up the wall??????????????

thnaks

Assassin_M
05-27-2012, 12:09 AM
Hello and welcome to the Forums;)
Please do not resurrect ancient Threads, and can you please try to be more clear as to allow others to understand you and thus help you..

xX-vinmeister-Xx
04-12-2013, 12:04 PM
hi guys vinmeister here ive got a problem with my assasins creed 1: The following thing occured the moment i went to the end intermission of memory 3 there is no 1 to talk to nothing to pick up what do i have to do with desmond cause also my room door is locked plz help

jayjay275
04-12-2013, 12:20 PM
So many alts.

SpiritMuse
04-12-2013, 01:32 PM
hi guys vinmeister here ive got a problem with my assasins creed 1: The following thing occured the moment i went to the end intermission of memory 3 there is no 1 to talk to nothing to pick up what do i have to do with desmond cause also my room door is locked plz help

Go to sleep on the bed? That's the thing that moves the story forward in the Desmond parts. Somewhere along the way you can find the code to your door in the closet between your clothes, then you can exit your room after everyone else is gone and snoop around on your own, but all of that is optional.

AdamPearce
04-12-2013, 01:34 PM
I can't belive it, I really can't, how can people can so stupid, I beat this game when I was 10 years old guys, comon.

xX-vinmeister-Xx
04-12-2013, 01:51 PM
well the point is the moment you are finished with memory 3 you will get to the overheated animus intermission. Then i talked to the girl and went to sleep . the following mornin i woke up the guy came in my room i ended my game and then i restarted it up the next day and there is no1 in the room and also i cant get into my room. so what do i do now

xX-vinmeister-Xx
04-12-2013, 01:54 PM
i cant pickup the pen i cant use computers cant get back into my room like i said no1 in the big room

jayjay275
04-12-2013, 01:58 PM
Why is there a massive influx of new accounts in this thread?

pacmanate
04-12-2013, 02:04 PM
Why is there a massive influx of new accounts in this thread?

idk but I class you as new :P

jayjay275
04-12-2013, 02:22 PM
idk but I class you as new :P

Yes you can, but their grammar is rather odd.

xX-vinmeister-Xx
04-12-2013, 04:42 PM
so guys what to do....

Sushiglutton
04-12-2013, 04:44 PM
so guys what to do....

Have you searched for walkthroughs on youtube?

xX-vinmeister-Xx
04-12-2013, 05:07 PM
yea i did but the thing says there should be a pen or him walkin to the window but theres no1 in the animus room beside myself

UrDeviant1
04-12-2013, 05:13 PM
The end of memory block 3? Try accessing Lucy's computer and read her emails before going to your room.

Assassin_M
04-12-2013, 07:48 PM
Please do not resurrect ancient Threads, and can you please try to be more clear as to allow others to understand you and thus help you..
I was actually nice to people

kuled2012
04-12-2013, 08:14 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8yR7LZxp-IU

SpiritMuse
04-13-2013, 03:07 AM
i cant pickup the pen i cant use computers cant get back into my room like i said no1 in the big room

Wait, you actually can't go into Desmond's bedroom? That shouldn't be possible, should it?

Joviragx
09-08-2013, 04:07 PM
i got stuck in assassin creed 2 in venice (in the collection of 3 flag game) for the golden mask pls hlp me i tried every way in collecting but the mission is not successfull ???????????????????????

pacmanate
09-08-2013, 04:09 PM
i got stuck in assassin creed 2 in venice (in the collection of 3 flag game) for the golden mask pls hlp me i tried every way in collecting but the mission is not successfull ???????????????????????

Just sprint for your life and jump off. I suggest getting the Armor of Altair first. It gives you enough health that if you drop down from the roof to the flag on the floor you wont die.