PDA

View Full Version : New Maps Will Not Load Properly

RAF92_Moser
06-17-2005, 07:37 PM
New maps will not load into FMB correctly. I do not know if this is another bug or something. Reinstalled the patch. Did not fix the problem. Went back to 3.04 and reinstalled again. Problem not fixed. Will have to do a full uninstall then a full install and dig up the patches.

RAF92_Moser
06-17-2005, 07:37 PM
New maps will not load into FMB correctly. I do not know if this is another bug or something. Reinstalled the patch. Did not fix the problem. Went back to 3.04 and reinstalled again. Problem not fixed. Will have to do a full uninstall then a full install and dig up the patches.

LEXX_Luthor
06-17-2005, 10:09 PM
What does Not Load Properly mean?

I too had a weird terrain issue at first, although not limited to New Maps, and it was caused by conveniently forgetting to type <span class="ev_code_yellow">TypeClouds=</span>N (where N is 0 or 1) in my "conf" file as instructed by the readme which I read but forgot about...the forgetme file

RAF:: <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">dig up the patches </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
When you merely bury Patches, there is no limit to the download size.

RAF92_Moser
06-17-2005, 10:49 PM
Finished the reinstall and everything is patched. It seems they may be working now, but I only loaded one. Probably a corrupt install by the patch or something that really messed something up.