PDA

View Full Version : Watch officer sleeping again!!!

Guidon666
04-05-2005, 10:18 PM
If this has been asked before I apologize, but couldnt find it in the search.

When in crew management screen during the mission, I click on the conn tower and am pleased that all my little minions show up to work... Then seeth in rage when I realize the dang watch officer... (The only officer I have with this assigned skill) is still sitting in the cabin.

Am I doing something wrong where he does not automatically jump to the conn like my other sailors... does the forward crew compartment REALLY need an officer in it to be effective?

He has no other skills that I see him performing in there (Medic etc) and this one individual I have to drag to the position tends to tick me off.

Anyone else go through this or am I missing something really easy here?

Guidon666
04-05-2005, 10:18 PM
If this has been asked before I apologize, but couldnt find it in the search.

When in crew management screen during the mission, I click on the conn tower and am pleased that all my little minions show up to work... Then seeth in rage when I realize the dang watch officer... (The only officer I have with this assigned skill) is still sitting in the cabin.

Am I doing something wrong where he does not automatically jump to the conn like my other sailors... does the forward crew compartment REALLY need an officer in it to be effective?

He has no other skills that I see him performing in there (Medic etc) and this one individual I have to drag to the position tends to tick me off.

Anyone else go through this or am I missing something really easy here?

quillan
04-05-2005, 10:29 PM
Nope, it just happens that way. I get the same thing. I start out with him on the bridge, I submerge and he automatically does inside to the fore torpedo room (both quarters filled). When I surface, the watch crew automatically goes back from the torpedo room to the bridge, but the officer sits in there with the torpedomen until I move him myself.

malkuth
04-05-2005, 10:55 PM
Yeah, me too I always have to put him up Manually.