PDA

View Full Version : Stuck in the Cliff-past

sac722
12-06-2006, 12:25 PM
I get the feeling I missed a wall breaking sword because I'm stuck at the "Cliff-Past" and objective is "Reach the Hourglass Chamber-Past".
I get to the part when I pass all those wooden platforms that fall from underneith me and run across a wall to a ledge, that eventually falls as soon as I stand on it. I see a wall that looks like you can break through it but I must of missed the sword. If so where do I have to go to get it.
THANK YOU!!!
ec722ec@cox.net

sac722
12-06-2006, 12:25 PM
I get the feeling I missed a wall breaking sword because I'm stuck at the "Cliff-Past" and objective is "Reach the Hourglass Chamber-Past".
I get to the part when I pass all those wooden platforms that fall from underneith me and run across a wall to a ledge, that eventually falls as soon as I stand on it. I see a wall that looks like you can break through it but I must of missed the sword. If so where do I have to go to get it.
THANK YOU!!!
ec722ec@cox.net

kakalukiaJay
12-06-2006, 06:07 PM
You have encountered a fatal game bug. Your character is no longer the prince but is some black mossy-like mummy creature.

You accidentally saved the game before activating the time warp portal room (software bug.) When you died, the game restarted with you being no longer the prince but some other creature.

You must load a saved game where you are still a human being prince, otherwise you must start a new game.

That has been discussed about fifty times in other discussion topics. Sorry.<div class="ev_tpc_signature">

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y130/kakalukiaJay/mostHelpfulAwardSignature2006.png