PDA

View Full Version : Coming SOON, perhaps Later, um never: PF Demo

99th Obsidian
10-22-2004, 02:57 PM
What happened to the Coming Soon Pacific Fighters Demo. Wasn't there a Demo link under Downloads at the bottom of the links bar on the IL:2 and PF websites? Now it just has Game Updated, Goodies, and Skins. I promised friends that they'd soon be able to download a flyable demo of PF. Although I'm excited as hell about buying PF, I've been into IL:2 franchise for 3 years. In fact, I recently DLed the original IL:2 demo onto my work laptop from some other website when I was on a business trip to entertain myself. I like many gamers want to try on their own PC's before buying. When the original IL:2 demo came out I played it nonstop until the full version came out a month or so later.

Bottom line, if UBI wants to sell PF to more NEW Maddox pilots and convert the CFS2 community over, the PF website needs a downloadable flyable demo NOW.

VW-IceFire
10-22-2004, 03:01 PM
Most of us figured it was the IL-2 Demo. Thats probably what it was...

Obi_Kwiet
10-22-2004, 04:12 PM
No. That one is 3 years old. That demo looks like major **** compared to PF. Besides people who buy PF want PF not IL2.

Bearcat99
10-22-2004, 07:26 PM
They need to release the PF Beta as a demo... It isnt like they would need to rework anything. Its a demo.... just put it on the site.. bugs and all. It would probably do more for the sale of PF and eventually FB (You know very few will be able to get PF and NOT get FB down the road.. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif)