PDA

View Full Version : I would enjoy the challenge if the game worked properly!!

pugnale-assass
10-28-2011, 07:12 AM
I am going through Assassin Creed 2 again. I know I had problems last time, but there are major problems I can't get over. When you go over and over and over and over the piece your blood pressure gets the best of you. I am attempting one of the most difficult pieces of the game, 'last Rites'. I know I can do, but when I try and use the gun which I need, it fire in all direction but the one I want!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. I use LT on my 360 game pad (I have Win7 64bit) aim and shoot. And the direction is way of as much as 45deg. I don't mind the challenge, just hate the effin frustrations of it not working properly. Is there a way to fix this? Is there a patch? I have tried to quietly go behind as it shows in the videos I have watched, never works as they turn around and see me everytime!! Have I got a different game to those that show the videos? I usually dispatch the first three. Then the far side is the most difficult. Why was it so critical to be seen for a split second? For an assassin it wold make no difference if others could not come to the aid of that soldier. As you can tell my frustration levels are extremeley high. I had been talking to a friend who hasn't finished the Assassin 2 to get Brotherhood it is better put together and easier than this one. Which he has done and he is enjoying it.

Abeonis
10-28-2011, 07:58 AM
Learn how to use pargraphs.

pugnale-assass
10-28-2011, 04:44 PM
Who are you to tell me how to write!! Its not a flippin exam

iN3krO
10-28-2011, 05:04 PM
Originally posted by pugnale-assass:

He is a guy attemping to help you but can't read your text without problems cuz it's not well structured...

Having pargraphs and white lines between them would help http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

So, you are faced you an harder mission and you start to freak out? i must admit that mission is hell hard but it was one of the missions i liked the most (due to its hardness http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif).
Try to attemp the mission in another way http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

sp33dd34m0n
10-30-2011, 06:02 AM
This mission can be quiet annoying, I know.
But why are u using the gun? You actually dont need it.
Maybe this might help u.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RU6kFv1txvg

It requires a few restarts till u find out the perfect way. But the gun isnt recommanded at all on this mission.

pugnale-assass
10-30-2011, 09:04 AM
Thank you for the links. It helped, but all that it shows I do, but get caught! Which is why I get frustrated.

Abeonis
10-30-2011, 12:13 PM

I'm actually sick of people using the "it's not an examzz" excuse to explain their complete lack of writing skills. What hope do future generations have if their parents don't even know how to write properly; What sort of job are you gonna get if you refuse to write in proper English unless you're being examined? Grow up and learn some basic manners.

pugnale-assass
10-30-2011, 01:58 PM
Now let me tell you sunny jim. I live on over 250mg of morphine a day! My head isn't thinking correctly all the time as I live in severe pain. You made assumptions, you are wrong to do so. So hope that is a lesson for you and don't be an effin teacher to others when you clearly don't know the full facts

Abeonis
10-30-2011, 02:10 PM
Please don't bother trying to pull the guilty card with me, it really, really won't work. The fact of the matter is simple, if you want my help on the matter, which I am perfectly willing to give, learn to use paragraphs correctly.

pugnale-assass
10-30-2011, 02:14 PM
Your a sad specimen of humanity, you should learn more humility. Please don't add any more here

iN3krO
10-30-2011, 06:23 PM
Your a sad specimen of humanity, you should learn more humility. Please don't add any more here

Why are u under morphine control? What happened to you? I bet you did something against community and some1 just shot u in the head ... dude, gain some manners and u will be welcome to this community, disrespect us and you'll not be wellcome.. Done!

Abeonis
10-31-2011, 04:46 AM
Originally posted by daniel_gervide:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by pugnale-assass:

Why are u under morphine control? What happened to you? I bet you did something against community and some1 just shot u in the head ... dude, gain some manners and u will be welcome to this community, disrespect us and you'll not be wellcome.. Done! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

As much as I appreciate your support, that wasn't necessary. If the gentleman wishes to throw insults at me for pointing out his lack of grammatical knowledge, so be it, though I refuse to do the same.

I will stop posting on this thread now, because it has become obvious that his even attempting to tidy up his original post so that I might offer my help is beyond his capabilities.