PDA

View Full Version : The aqueducts exlusive content.

Kaleido_xephyr
07-10-2011, 07:28 AM
Hey guys, I'm playing ACB on pc. Is there a way to turn the fixed camera positions of?

I've noticed it before. But during the aqueducts mission the chase after the captain becomes virtually impossible because the camera fixes itself in a certain position . And then you have to press the keys in such an akward position that You almost certainly fall off.

It's a shame that such a stupid thing can make a simple chase so frustrating.

FiskMunk
07-10-2011, 12:10 PM
Originally posted by Kaleido_xephyr:
Hey guys, I'm playing ACB on pc. Is there a way to turn the fixed camera positions of?

I've noticed it before. But during the aqueducts mission the chase after the captain becomes virtually impossible because the camera fixes itself in a certain position . And then you have to press the keys in such an akward position that You almost certainly fall off.

It's a shame that such a stupid thing can make a simple chase so frustrating.

Indeed, and you can't turn it off as far as I know.
Bunch of those things should have been removed for the PC version, and then replaced with the option to set the aspect ratio to 16:10.

Also no mouse acceleration and more than 4 hotkeys for weapon-selection. Just saying...

Edit: I can't seem to remember any mission with aqueducts, though. Is it a side mission or something?

szisz22
07-10-2011, 02:00 PM
I can't really speak English, but I want to help you, because I hate that part too. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif So, try pressing W and D at the same time, or just press 9 or C for another camera view (I guess... I can't remember XD) And be careful with that idiot captain, because he will shot you.