PDA

View Full Version : *Spoiler* Soundtrack in...

Inorganic9_2
12-14-2011, 12:15 PM
...the mission where you chase Ahmet in the carriage: does anyone know the name of the track that plays? Thanks!

goclo822
12-14-2011, 03:31 PM
Originally posted by Inorganic9_2:
...the mission where you chase Ahmet in the carriage: does anyone know the name of the track that plays? Thanks!
I haven't been able to find it. Apparently it wasn't on the soundtrack.

(80 tracks and still not enough)

SleezeRocker
12-14-2011, 03:34 PM
Im just annoyed that the Den Defense/multiplayer osng wasn't in the soundtrack -_-

*call me crazy but im fairly certain that i heard the Den Defense song somewhere in AC2 before...IF I remember I think it was before or after you assist Leo in his carriage (and no I don't mean Chariot escape song) I think I know I heard it once in Ac2....

twenty_glyphs
12-14-2011, 05:14 PM
Yeah, I've listened to the soundtrack over and over and this song isn't on there. It's annoying that they can't put all that music onto the actual soundtrack, since some awesome stuff always gets left out. Last year's soundtrack left off the "Rome Countryside" track that played when you went into the countryside of the Rome map, which was one of my favorite pieces of music in the game. I also wish it was easier to match up the tracks I like on the soundtrack to where they play in the game and vice versa. One of the tracks on the soundtrack is called "No Mistakes", which is what Alta´r says to Abbas in his first memory in Revelations, but that song doesn't play anywhere in that memory. It's way too time-consuming to try to listen to the tracks in-game and then match them to what's on the soundtrack.

goclo822
12-15-2011, 04:39 AM
The soundtrack was amazing but I'm quite annoyed that out of an 80 track soundtrack, they still managed to leave off some tracks. And, go figure, the tracks left off ended up being a couple of the more popular tracks. The 3 I personally went on a hunt for was the one mentioned in the OP, the Den defense track and the one played during Desmond's Memory 4. And, of course, those are the 3 not added to the official soundtrack. I'm assuming they just wanted to make the soundtrack an even 80 tracks or something but why cut those 3 when there are plenty of tracks that serve more as ambiance then key moment tracks? Den defense being the most surprising track left off. I was really surprised to see that not added to the soundtrack.

AssassinVulpy
12-15-2011, 12:19 PM
I don't see why they can't just put ALL of the tracks on. It's annoying. >_<

You know that scene in ACB where Ezio and Caterina were...umm...Doing things in bed? Despite the adult-themed scene, a beautiful song played in it, and it's not on the ACB soundtrack.

After replaying AC2, I found out it was played in that game,(Can't remember where.)but it's not on the AC2 soundtrack either.

Also, in AC2, during the intro to the first Ezio mission, ("Boys will be boys.") a nice song played then, but that wasn't included on the soundtracks either.

Inorganic9_2
12-15-2011, 12:35 PM
The den defence one can be found on youtube to listen to when you wish though. It's called "Defending the Den" as far as I know!

They always leave the awesome tracks off...fair enough, it has On the Attack, but the combination of defending the den and the revelations main theme in the Ahmet chase scene was so epic.