PDA

View Full Version : Wait...

HiddenBlad3
11-13-2010, 05:19 PM
Where are all the other charecters. In the charecters thing. theres no Hellequin or Smugler. Where are they?

xsatanicjokerx
11-13-2010, 05:25 PM
Be more specific please

HiddenBlad3
11-13-2010, 05:30 PM
Okay go to the main site. And it says charecters (pretty close to where you click fourms) and there is almost all (that have been anounced) eccept the Smugler, Hellequin, Mercenary, and the Theif. I just thought it was weried that they were not there.

xsatanicjokerx
11-13-2010, 05:32 PM
maybe they are just single player?

HiddenBlad3
11-13-2010, 05:34 PM
they were in multiplayer trailers. I dunno maybe they just didnt put them in there yet.

jimbo11235813
11-13-2010, 05:39 PM
Don't worry. They are bound to be in the multiplayer part of the game (that's how they've been introduced, so that's where they'll be). However, it is true that some of them are in the single player as well. Chances are that they are just getting the fans excited, but it is a bit weird not to add all of the characters.

Keighvin
11-13-2010, 08:20 PM
In the beta the smuggler was only unlocked once you had leveled to I believe 17, the Hellequin is a uplay unlock and therefore not available imediately, and the others you mentioned will probably be unlocked through leveling. Of course I am waiting until the release date to get the game, so what do I know.

KrYpToNiC95
11-14-2010, 02:48 AM
the only reason why they are not there is because it gave followers of the AC page on facebook a chance to see it before other fans did. If you go on their page and click like (if you have a fb account) you will see exclusive reveal (something like that) and the trailers come up along with a picture of the character. These 3 characters were a bit less official. Also there is the Footpad which is on the fb page as well.